SRW0109

Doopydoo Stock

All we can do is to leave our email addresses to get notifications, when the item is in stock again. Did that half a year ago with no news so far... -_-

I ordered mine September 2019 and was "Dispatched" last October. It arrived shortly after that. Maybe I got the last one? :icon_eek:

That does not sound promising. Don't forget to file your nondelivery claim with paypal for your refund if the window has not closed.

I was hoping to get a second kit from them, I have been on the email waitlist for at least 6 months. The first kit took about 5 months to get in 2018. I did notice once I received my kit it had stickers on it not to send Air freight, I have no idea why it is only a resin kit. So it literally was sent slow boat from the UK.

Lack of communication is my main gripe.  I've barely started working on my armor so I'm not in a real hurry for the blaster but an ETA would be appreciated.  Not to mention good business practice.