Revvek's F-11D [IF-T5H] blaster build

Revvek

While I had the Anovos and BlastFX sitting around, because I was at first going to try and sort out how to install BlastFX in to that, I discovered the Imperial Factory! He makes some beautiful plants based on the 5th Horseman blasters, and so I ordered some!  This would be a better solution for a fully BlastFX enabled blaster. 

oeYuDmdh.jpg

Edited by Revvek

one of the recommended items to get for this build was this flashlight to go in the font.

zWtjIHPh.jpg

so I ordered it fro Amazon.

Aimkon iTP N3 25 Lumen Mini Keychain LED Flashlight

Edited by Revvek

As I described in my Anovos blaster build (link in my signature), I started to create some parts to aid making some changes to that kit. like the Knobs.

After seeing the ones on the Anovos, and then I seeing the knobs for the 5thhorsman... I was disappointed...

IiNl8TJh.jpg

so I decided to adjust my knob to fit this Kit as well!

Ro8Qul7h.png

and printed some replacements. 

qsIHxkMh.jpg

Edited by Revvek

I have also stated to put some of the parts together and fill them in prep for paint. Starting with the trigger guard.

JFTe4QMh.jpg

because I'm working on a new front trigger as well as trying to find a print and decide what to do with the back trigger.

either it will become the mod button or something... not sure yet...

Edited by Revvek
  • Like 1

Excited and jealous at the same time :)
It has been a dream of mine for a few years now to build a TLJ TK and weapons. I e got as far as printing the F11D and the SE44 so very much looking forward to seeing this all come together for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 3 months later...