TK-51337 requesting First Order Stormtrooper (The Last Jedi) EIB Status (ANOVOS) (1000)

Shimo

CongratulationsĀ Sebastian on being #1000! Congratulations to all the DOs and staff for putting in years of selfless work to make this happen!Ā Congratulations to the other 999 EI troopers because without all of you this wouldn't be possible!Ā 

• Like 1

Hello @all

Ā 

many thanks for that really detailed Feedback, it really makes it easy to improve my costume. I'm very happy that i got EI approved and i'm very excited to make the needed changes for Centurion approvement. A few years ago i never would have thought that i would run around in an armor (plastic) costume, but i really fell in love with the FOTK. The FISD community with all the detailed WIP Threads was so helpfull and inspirational for us (at this point of course many thanks again @ukswrath, weĀ literally learned your building Thread by heart). It was a lot of fun to build it. I'm already at making changes regarding the forarms (i think i will 3D Print a TLJ/TROS Version).

Ā 

What makes me speechless and very proud, that i can also be part of the #1000. Thanks for all the kind words and congratulations to the FISD to hit the #1000 <3

Ā 

With kind regards - and everyone stay healthy!

• Like 5

It is with great pleasure that I extend to you the distinction of being the 1000 Expert Infantry award recipient. The first was Scott M. back in 2007, so this has been 13 years in the making.

What an excellent way to complete the firstĀ M peritus pedes quinos, so to speak.Ā  Yes, we'll work on a better way to describe you and your cohort in due time.

Ā 

Congratulations on a job well done, and may you inspire others to follow. :salute:

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...