TK-98695 Requesting ANH Hero Centurion Status (SDS) [473]

Helotech

Hi Dave,

Thanks for your application and for the fixes with your belt and forearms.

CRL and Centurion Application Requirements

All required photos are now in and, after review, we are pleased to welcome you to Centurion! On behalf of the DO team and myself, many congratulations! :duim: 

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly

In this area we discuss areas that could benefit from additional improvement. Note that we consider both text (CRL) and pictures (screen caps/reference images) when reviewing submissions

Starting from the top, the vocoder paint is nice and clean, but it looks like it could be extended some to better match the shape of the plastic:

ACtC-3fuAAEajswCKM5-1_a388KKHPQLrcY8IEF6

Reference Image:

ACtC-3feFO_N80rNGf0_2y4VnKEctqEBMIA_a_iD

Moving on, your right shoulder strap seems to want to sit higher than the left. A hot water bath to curve it more should help it stay in place.

ACtC-3eY1i5gEPJ5ABtslAYjhrbD0nFpEDqjb2TqVQLHY78dRpaoRaGJb_4FNSmkLfuRekJMk7TyNdI19cFRzfWGkYNEwMUTT4j4ACPfCSwYzbaHg7GatSLovkBR56I3EH7Xzy3IutQglU_hF_LK7OAMy5SiCQ=w1120-h607-no?authuser=1

Reference Image:

ACtC-3fSwoL_djB0aTle4DY6ijuf2AEWH3GTjZ68

Next, you appear to have a very slight overlap between the back and kidney plates. Not enough to block you from Centurion, but worth double checking the strapping in that area. It could also just be that your back piece sits away from your body a bit, causing it to look like there's an overlap.

ACtC-3eQe2baXPLbkBf6ryh7kgkYS7nJ44A9mB0NNnK0vZZb2sapxwK5qHM2FejKqvgZ32IY8HJO7IyoGYklIU3PFzLj9gykXRmc2umKpaB8jWVpoVzxbdFWc0LpHdn-6rO60V2WB3ijwRBkys3-etXgtsO8aw=w1402-h754-no?authuser=1

Reference Image:

ACtC-3dcRw4L7Q3_zCFQf_BLfV5DKNJHXrl-UF4s

Similarly, you appear to have a possible slight overlap between the right side ab and kidney. Ideally these would meet but not overlap.

ACtC-3faNQqbLGVJNFHzDO_C9LRvJ2gof6Ob71lH

Reference Image:

ACtC-3fKHBetmVQ-fKTeIEv9GATBTLp_FBQI5vau

Next, your butt plate could use some adjustment as well. As pointed out, it's sticking out a bit on the right side, something that could be resolved with some heat bending. Next, the back of your right thigh and the butt plate are running into each other some, so you could consider dropping the thighs just a touch to resolve it. 

ACtC-3exvegI5WmVYCbiA3Jt7halCavALSoGhbfQmq8kRwt0OUkcosHnCxbq5so_O2tzjQ4H5dpyMhaVMT1csfzGiw4LxMlaAUB6WwNOQLAR0kRkRenmlYRh8AauGcAnc8fpE9q-d-cNJxRcKx5bxeJ5yjkm5A=w940-h918-no?authuser=1

Reference Image:

ACtC-3d8dADWLbbq77xCJAdJ5c3feZpbk-_amJFY

Moving along, ideally the gap where the lower rear ridge of your thigh armor meets would be filled, or you could simply back it with a small square of ABS so that the black of your undersuit doesn't show through.

ACtC-3cxWaXIj9CpxL2wX-q6OYlvohUb7Iqp0h1IFNSlGKHEDjLE-HLudh2cz9mBd87rXRnvch_8QchQo5wFvjJUz3cMtrOwd3AzVvcbvJVtOZId_tq52kRusy6sH6hQhWxC90DZgd__fMSnA1BZ9QUHApql7w=w881-h547-no?authuser=1

Reference Image:

ACtC-3dcvosU-HweJJSWwjEt4XpqgOciHQJ4mSZP

Finally, a minor dressing issue. It looks best when your cover strips are aligned, so next time you're getting suited up, just double check the rotation of your shins. Some troopers also add velcro to the front of their boots to keep the shins from rotating or otherwise shifting around.

ACtC-3db-NLhogEDaThK7OzVaojO0HxE2LIIYJNX

Reference Image:

ACtC-3cMeadm847bHxpv-uWUofAPu7YlsbCcig0N

And that's it! Congratulations again from the entire DO team on reaching Centurion!

• Like 1

• shashachu changed the title to TK-98695 Requesting ANH Hero Centurion Status (SDS) [473]

Congratulations trooper and welcome to the centurion ranks, a longer ride than normal but you got there in the end, well done trooper :salute:

OMFG!!!!

YAY!!!!! :dancing-trooper::cantinabandf:

I see I already have my tab!

Thank you so much for your time and patience Sha. I truly appreciate your help. And thanks to Glen again. He rocks as usual.

I will address all the final corrections you mentioned to make Mannie (my TK mannequin nickname) be as close to 100% as possible. Thankfully most of the fixes are easy.

As an aside note. Does anyone know?:

a) How many Centurion TK's  there are

b) Where we can get high res Centurion and EI banner pics. My wife wants to make some decals for my case.

Thanks again.

You made my week!!

Cheers

Dave

• Like 2

Congratulations Dave, and welcome to centurion.

All you need do is look at your Centurion approval number and that will tell you how many centurions we have FYI it's you are number 473 :)

Trooperbay had some EI and centurion decals but we keep the images in a repository in the IPM section.

Umm, hate to be a pest, and I'm feeling  a bit dense at the moment, but I don't see where my Centurion and EI approval numbers are located.

And where is the IPM? Searched the forums and can't find it.

My wife purchased a Cricket vinyl cutter for hobbies and I get all the decals I need :)

Thanks.

• Like 1

hace 39 minutos, Helotech dijo:

Umm, hate to be a pest, and I'm feeling  a bit dense at the moment, but I don't see where my Centurion and EI approval numbers are located.

The number is in the thread title... :duim:

Congratulations!!!!! 

1 hour ago, Helotech said:

And where is the IPM? Searched the forums and can't find it.

My wife purchased a Cricket vinyl cutter for hobbies and I get all the decals I need :)

Thanks.

In your application thread titles, centurion is 473.

Unfortunately you won't have access to the IPM section. PM sent 

45 minutes ago, LEGOeatPokemon said:

You did it! Congratulations!

Skickat från min SM-G986B via Tapatalk

Thanks Jonas! Awesome to have it done. I still have a bit of work to do, but I’m very happy.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...