TK number

Tedi67

It can take a week plus for legion to push the right buttons from when your GML sends in your approval so sit tight you should have it shortly.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Tedi67 said:

Hi, just wondered if it's worth submitting my details again as I've still not received my TK number , I first submitted them over 3 weeks ago. thanks for any info .cheers

Hi Darren it a bit weird  thing, usually it takes about a week to receive the email confirmation. Have you check the spam file in your email account?

If so, contact your garrison.

Where are you located? :salute:

Definitely check with your GML shouldn't take this long, I'm getting replies within a few days.

• Like 1

Hi, thanks for the replies, I'm in the UK, I've checked both my email account spam folders, there's nothing in there, I submitted all my details on the UGK website about 3 weeks ago as I've already stated but not heard anything,I've never contacted my GML , as I assumed my armourer handled the next stage of proceedings after my armour was cleared, so I've no idea what to do next . cheers Darren

UKG do things a little different than other areas so times may take longer, I would reach out to someone in UKG to check the status of your application 

2 hours ago, Tedi67 said:

I submitted all my details on the UGK website about 3 weeks ago as I've already stated

Are you sure it was the UKG website where you registered?

I'm not sure if the UKG has an exemption, but normally you join over this form on the website of the legion. -> https://www.501st.com/members/join_form.php

6 minutes ago, carcharoth said:

I'm not sure if the UKG has an exemption, but normally you join over this form on the website of the legion. -> https://www.501st.com/members/join_form.php

Hi, yes,I filled in all the relevant 501st information & I'm registered on the UKG forum  as I'm from the UK, I have since been in touch with my armourer on the UKG ,he is looking into it so hopefully it should now get sorted. thanks again regards Darren

• Like 1

Darren maybe post in your WIP thread on UKG And ask what’s up. Our GML is normally pretty hot on stuff so clearly something is up. 

If you have applied on both UKG and the 501 sites it should be sorted by now. 

9 hours ago, carcharoth said:

No we still have to do that, but we have costume management built into our forum too.