ANH Stunt - AP Trimmed - First TK Build

MightyAtom

The awesome DOs definitely have the final say in this, but based on what I’ve seen on submissions in the past, they may want to see closer proportions. While they wont be getting a ruler out to check the 20mm and 10mm spaces, I think they’ll likely ask for something appearing to be a relative 2:1 ratio, rather than the 1:1 (13mm:13mm) that you currently have.

Sent via Imperial Tapatalk Comms

• Like 1

Hey folks, Just letting all and sundry know that I've had my forum handle changed from 'markgambino' (so formal!) to MightyAtom - a nickname from a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...

Hey team! An update on my build. My submission to EIB was approved last week (thanks to the Emperor!) and want to say a big thanks to everyone who helped with advice along the way. Building in isolation (literally) was a little daunting to begin with, but a lot of research, advice and many questions from myself made it feel like I was in a crowded room with friends. Thanks! A mighty thanks also to the DOs, who have set many high bars with the EIB 1000 and Centurion 500.

I'm also proud to announce I have submitted my TK for Centurion assessment. I've spent the last week(-ish) making mods and have to say I am much happier. FYI - I took a cm off either side of the kidney plate to bring in the sides (which included ABS pasting the holes and drilling new ones), replaced the Ab/kidney plate connections, gave the shoulder bridges a heat treatment, repositioned the velcro on my belt to get it to sit higher, and painted black the cocking lever on my E-11.

• Like 3