TK-15028 requesting ANH TK Stunt EIB status [AM](997)

Congrats, David! You made it into the first 1k!

That looks like a Hellhounds rubber E-11, which Daniel initially distributed via Trooperbay. I got mine during the Christmas sale. How do you like yours?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haven’t trooped with it yet, but was very pleased with the level of detail and metal rail. Heft is good and I’ve dropped it a few times without issue. That’s more than I would be able to say for my doopydoos resin build.

• Like 1

Congratulations on your approval David, that's an excellent looking suit of armor! You do The Empire proud!

That’s high praise! Thank you!

Congratulations David and welcome to EI brother. Fantastic job on your build. Look forward to seeing you at Centurion :jc_doublethumbup:

Thank you so much Tony. It’s really an honor. I’m excited to make the improvements and go for level 3!

Congratulations trooper and welcome to the EI ranks

Glen, thank you and thank you for your expertise. I am looking forward to addressing all the issues you mentioned.

Just now, David G said:

Glen, thank you and thank you for your expertise. I am looking forward to addressing all the issues you mentioned.

My pleasure David "troopers helping troopers", will be looking forward to seeing your Centurion application :salute:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/8/2020 at 9:41 AM, Chemi said:

Congratulations #997!!!!!! 

A pair of easy fixes and you will have centurion level!!!! :duim:

Regards... 

Chemi, I meant to ask this earlier but there are several suggestions so I'm not sure what [air you think are the key ones? Thanks!

Well, like the DO team says " some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armour." 

Most of the suggested fixes are simply strapping issues, like the gap between the shoulder armor and the chest/back plates or the belt position . 

The most complicated can be your larger Ab buttons plates. But following the indications of @TKSpartan  , it is not very complicated... 

You will get the most screen accurate armor possible!!!!! :salute:

• Like 1