TK-15028 requesting ANH TK Stunt EIB status [AM](997)

David Gdula

TK-15028

Garrison Carida, Eastern PA

• Armor = AM
  • Helmet = AM
  • Blaster = Trooper Bay
  • Height = 5'10"
  • Weight = 185 lbs
  • Boots = Imperial Boots
  • Canvas belt = RobKittel (Imperial Issue)
  • Hand Plates = JustJoseph
  • Electronics= ICOMM
  • Neck Seal = Trooper Bay
  • Holster = Trooper Bay

Full Body

U1amwFt.jpg

kH7ofOS.jpg

KlpiMWO.jpg

VS83jfG.jpg

bOW92JT.jpg

Armor Details

uFPNWuT.jpg

3x09RKT.jpg

ydKjmKy.jpg?1

2YysbcO.jpg

8jYmZYt.jpg

aaO0J75.jpg

6hFPe6R.jpg

N4zUYXC.jpg

8KHlGV7.jpg

XUHLfv4.jpg

9iej8aM.jpg

9EC2zRu.jpg

3dAFPAw.jpg

H5QaUyn.jpg

fs1p6DK.jpg

Helmet

radVkZU.jpg

KSf4A3X.jpg

zPdWtBJ.jpg

XbaAmwD.jpg

hfhZ18s.jpg

CrVx8kN.jpg

wD7JDDI.jpg

whAWRvB.jpg

0OAvQ8h.jpg

KIYwOxx.jpg

Accessories

pY4d6lV.jpg

fRU3j87.jpg

pxxSYNp.jpg

Akyzhxz.jpg

zjKeOWi.jpg

aPoUqBp.jpg

NWeIUQ0.jpg

s3IBrKP.jpg

Blaster

dYOS1Zz.jpg

qqX819Q.jpg

1DP97P5.jpg

kWO9J6O.jpg

Thank you for your consideration!

Respectfully,

TK-15028

Great build and application trooper, a couple of suggestions before the DO's get here:

The larger ab plate should have a rectangle or plastic around the plate and no rounded corners, also you could trim the smaller plate a little more

ydKjmKy.jpg?1&key=96f87b742f7ab948a20bb5LSuei4K.jpg?1&key=0c9c5dfc8959a6e5b45e7e

Normally the corners are not rounded on the thigh ammo strip and the radius not as curved

XUHLfv4.jpg&key=208a9d6db46358c0a74f3c9e2pvrAr5.jpg?1&key=8e87fbd8d8c6680b44fc40

You may have to remove a little paint from your teeth, does look like some is on the gums Frown is painted gray and does not leave the teeth area

Also the rim of the mic tips could be white (reference below)

radVkZU.jpg&key=e71721d84fb732f44e88368egallery_12157_36_77206.jpgLFL_Storm_Stunt03.jpg

Looks like some silver on your blaster grip, the grip should be gloss black as it was a plastic part so no weathering (again only a suggestion)

qqX819Q.jpg&key=d4a409958351453228fbda93

Belt could come up a touch as well

kWO9J6O.jpg&key=d1bea278d61ed6c5fc593dad

8XAwYOf.jpg?1    N8trEfM.jpg?1

Good luck with the application

• Like 1

Hi David, and THANKS for your submission!  As Glen mentioned, before we can move you along the paint on the teeth will need to be brought back a bit.  This should take less than 15-20 minutes to do, and I look forward to seeing the finished results so that we can get you to EI!  :salute:

BsiymFU.jpg

• Like 1

10 hours ago, gmrhodes13 said:

Great build and application trooper, a couple of suggestions before the DO's get here:

The larger ab plate should have a rectangle or plastic around the plate and no rounded corners, also you could trim the smaller plate a little more

ydKjmKy.jpg?1&key=96f87b742f7ab948a20bb5LSuei4K.jpg?1&key=0c9c5dfc8959a6e5b45e7e

Normally the corners are not rounded on the thigh ammo strip and the radius not as curved

XUHLfv4.jpg&key=208a9d6db46358c0a74f3c9e2pvrAr5.jpg?1&key=8e87fbd8d8c6680b44fc40

You may have to remove a little paint from your teeth, does look like some is on the gums Frown is painted gray and does not leave the teeth area

radVkZU.jpg&key=e71721d84fb732f44e88368egallery_12157_36_77206.jpgLFL_Storm_Stunt03.jpg

Looks like some silver on your blaster grip, the grip should be gloss black as it was a plastic part so no weathering (again only a suggestion)

qqX819Q.jpg&key=d4a409958351453228fbda93

kWO9J6O.jpg&key=d1bea278d61ed6c5fc593dad

8XAwYOf.jpg?1    N8trEfM.jpg?1

Thank you for this feedback! I will work to address each of the suggestions you made as I want my armor to look as good as it possibly can. Regarding the blaster, the handle is gloss black and was illuminated with two light sources so it seemed as if it had silver weathering. Here are two additional photos taken with different lighting that I think will address this concern:

lAs80SK.jpg

00eDgED.jpg

Thank you for the expert advice!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, justjoseph63 said:

Hi David, and THANKS for your submission!  As Glen mentioned, before we can move you along the paint on the teeth will need to be brought back a bit.  This should take less than 15-20 minutes to do, and I look forward to seeing the finished results so that we can get you to EI!  :salute:

BsiymFU.jpg

Thanks for confirming the suggestion about the frown; am I to take it that I only need to bring back the top border, or do I need to do that at the bottom gum as well? I am very grateful for your guidance!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, David G said:

Thanks for confirming the suggestion about the frown; am I to take it that I only need to bring back the top border, or do I need to do that at the bottom gum as well? I am very grateful for your guidance!

Hi, David, just the top border  as Joseph pointed will be ok.     Good luck Sir. :salute:

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, TKSpartan said:

Hi, David, just the top border  as Joseph pointed will be ok.     Good luck Sir. :salute:

Thank you for all the clarifications! Here are pictures of the corrected frown:

DsnxpwB.jpg

oKXlPNv.jpg

mFurxWF.jpg

Thanks for considering these new photos. Please forgive the paint flecks; I'll clean that up shiny when I get the go ahead on the frown!

• Like 1

just right David, so fast response thanks.

Just noticed a detail that is also needed to fix for your Hovi Mix Tips according to the CRL for level 2:

L2: ...  Screens used shall be of a wide type mesh, with the rim of the mic and the inside white or painted white.

Reference Images

ohhwoLp.jpg       lzZIB0l.jpg?1    kAQs4mA.jpg?2

It looks like yours are white inside but needs to add a bit white paint  to the rims.  easy fix.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TKSpartan said:

just right David, so fast response thanks.

Just noticed a detail that is also needed to fix for your Hovi Mix Tips according to the CRL for level 2:

L2: ...  Screens used shall be of a wide type mesh, with the rim of the mic and the inside white or painted white.

Reference Images

ohhwoLp.jpg       lzZIB0l.jpg?1    kAQs4mA.jpg?2

It looks like yours are white inside but needs to add a bit white paint  to the rims.  easy fix.

Thanks for catching that oversight! Here are the repainted Hovi Tips:

mf2bbDn.jpg

njjjFfu.jpg

UuWKoBd.jpg

• Like 2

You are an ANIMAL on how fast you are, David!  I am danged proud of how you have jumped on the requests, sir, and one of us will be with you shortly, so hang in there.

• Like 1

You are an ANIMAL on how fast you are, David!  I am danged proud of how you have jumped on the requests, sir, and one of us will be with you shortly, so hang in there.

Thank you Joseph!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ydKjmKy.jpg?1&key=96f87b742f7ab948a20bb54e061502bfc98f54690b99cdbf2e9e9f6c3cd7b4cdLSuei4K.jpg?1&key=0c9c5dfc8959a6e5b45e7e77783f993906ed1a0fbe2d66514cc7cfeddbdd7c0f

XUHLfv4.jpg&key=208a9d6db46358c0a74f3c9e3a584e096b11675be497a0dee3f0b7a907a3dcaa2pvrAr5.jpg?1&key=8e87fbd8d8c6680b44fc40c093418ed0a338ba73969704339e763a1c7034007f

radVkZU.jpg&key=e71721d84fb732f44e88368e5732e82cfe030cbbd9022de8533f52c5eee84b8dgallery_12157_36_77206.jpgLFL_Storm_Stunt03.jpg&key=e79484f336a2073af44c27b1a30f3924e062af3f29fa34066c62d7e111258a18

qqX819Q.jpg&key=d4a409958351453228fbda93bbba67bcb5827ebfdfd88f9cb9cdd57c1dd50c1c

kWO9J6O.jpg&key=d1bea278d61ed6c5fc593dad3a6008f22316f1df1471a65d0570090f401aa0a5

8XAwYOf.jpg?1&key=0b90fb6d0801b1ca1e50d2701345b3c3047b74b9b208f75bec8280123e1da072    N8trEfM.jpg?1&key=9c7f557f216dbaf5ef9002718f3d4c17432e38d29455378aa06788509da2fadf

Thanks for all those suggestions! I just noticed you had seen the issue with the Hovi tips. Apologies for missing that on my first read.

• Like 2

Hi David, and thank you for your EIB application! 

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All required photos have been submitted, and on behalf of the entire D.O. staff we are pleased to welcome you to the rank of Expert Infantry.  Congratulations!  :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly;

In this area we review observations made by your fellow troopers and the DO team. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armour. 

***************************************************

Starting from top:

Your Brow Trim  appears to be a little lower than screen used, as you can see in the reference images, we suggest to bring it up a bit to ensure more accuracy.

IJ49xd0.jpg?1     VwRP5An.jpg?1

Reference Images 

j2cjstP.jpg?1

Although it is not detailed in the CRL . The small buttons plate  needs to be taken back a bit.  The sides should not extend over the raised ridges, but should sit inside them and have no rounded corners.  This may take some work but, take for sure it makes a big difference in the overall look.

Reference Images

AMb7YzM.jpg?1                                            UzU1W3j.jpg?5                    wFB6j8I.jpg?1 

The angle on the top of the sniper knee plate.  It's close, but for a better look we are recommending that you trim it down to closer match the reference images. This is an easy fix.

Reference Images

BCGad0r.jpg?1 BkCgw9Q.jpg?1    IGGrzm7.jpg     SauQQOO.jpg

We noticed that your thigh ammo belt needs a small shape adjustment, as you can see in the references, they have a right angle cut , not rounded.  

Reference Images

YJsJPmu.jpg?1   dEWMhxO.jpg?1     4OJhtZi.jpg  kZiVan2.jpg?1

Centurion Requirements;

In this section we prepare you for Centurion.  Because Centurion photos show more detail than EIB, items pertaining to Centurion might be seen there and not here and additional photos may be required. We try to point out all that we can from what we see, but the final accuracy is the responsibility of the trooper.

Crl L3 : There should be a minimal gap between the shoulder armor and the chest/back plates. 
For L3, the tops of the shoulder bells must touch the shoulder strap. Your shoulder bells are almost fine, I think only a few adjustments are needed. You can try shortening the bells-shoulder connection straps and checking if you have removed all the lower return edge from the bottom of the bells

Reference Images

bkmWB93.jpg?1                      vAlaXlc.jpg     

Qq57Xez.jpg

Centurion Level is all about details, not only CRl requirements but screen used armors references to help you look the best. Looking at your larger Ab buttons plate , it should have a rectangle or plastic around the plate and no rounded corners.

Reference Images

vBib7f6.jpg?1               mDcCMxg.jpg?2       X0BKf53.jpg?1

This can be fixed by adding a piece of ABS plastic behind and filling the gaps with ABS paste and sanding.  

DAylugo.jpg?1      G45DIai.jpg?2

Crl L3: The top of the ABS ammo belt should sit at or just above the bottom of the central and vertical abdomen button panels.
Your ABS belt is riding a little low, and needs to sit "...just above the bottom of the ... ab button panels".  Adding some Velcro behind it and an the bottom of the ab-plate should correct make the trick. Easy for you mate.

Reference Images

PEEmH0z.jpg?1    nfRztJR.jpg?1  8DGr9Tm.jpg?1

That's all David, congratulations for being part of the EIB 1000 and we hope to see your Centurion request in a near future Trooper . :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

• Like 2

• TKSpartan changed the title to TK-15028 requesting ANH TK Stunt EIB status [AM](997)

Congrats, David! You made it into the first 1k!

That looks like a Hellhounds rubber E-11, which Daniel initially distributed via Trooperbay. I got mine during the Christmas sale. How do you like yours?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TKSpartan said:

Hi David, and thank you for your EIB application! 

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All required photos have been submitted, and on behalf of the entire D.O. staff we are pleased to welcome you to the rank of Expert Infantry.  Congratulations!  :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly;

In this area we review observations made by your fellow troopers and the DO team. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armour. 

Starting from top:

Your Brow Trim  appears to be a little lower than screen used, as you can see in the reference images, we suggest to bring it up a bit to ensure more accuracy.

IJ49xd0.jpg?1     VwRP5An.jpg?1

Reference Images 

j2cjstP.jpg?1

Although it is not detailed in the CRL . The small buttons plate  needs to be taken back a bit.  The sides should not extend over the raised ridges, but should sit inside them and have no rounded corners.  This may take some work but, take for sure it makes a big difference in the overall look.

Reference Images

AMb7YzM.jpg?1                                            UzU1W3j.jpg?5                    wFB6j8I.jpg?1 

The angle on the top of the sniper knee plate.  It's close, but for a better look we are recommending that you trim it down to closer match the reference images. This is an easy fix.

Reference Images

BCGad0r.jpg?1 BkCgw9Q.jpg?1    IGGrzm7.jpg     SauQQOO.jpg

We noticed that your thigh ammo belt needs a small shape adjustment, as you can see in the references, they have a right angle cut , not rounded.  

Reference Images

YJsJPmu.jpg?1   dEWMhxO.jpg?1     4OJhtZi.jpg  kZiVan2.jpg?1

Centurion Requirements;

In this section we prepare you for Centurion.  Because Centurion photos show more detail than EIB, items pertaining to Centurion might be seen there and not here and additional photos may be required. We try to point out all that we can from what we see, but the final accuracy is the responsibility of the trooper.

Crl L3 : There should be a minimal gap between the shoulder armor and the chest/back plates. 
For L3, the tops of the shoulder bells must touch the shoulder strap. Your shoulder bells are almost fine, I think only a few adjustments are needed. You can try shortening the bells-shoulder connection straps and checking if you have removed all the lower return edge from the bottom of the bells

Reference Images

bkmWB93.jpg?1                      vAlaXlc.jpg     

Qq57Xez.jpg

Centurion Level is all about details, not only CRl requirements but screen used armors references to help you look the best. Looking at your larger Ab buttons plate , it should have a rectangle or plastic around the plate and no rounded corners.

Reference Images

vBib7f6.jpg?1               mDcCMxg.jpg?2       X0BKf53.jpg?1

This can be fixed by adding a piece of ABS plastic behind and filling the gaps with ABS paste and sanding.  

DAylugo.jpg?1      G45DIai.jpg?2

Crl L3: The top of the ABS ammo belt should sit at or just above the bottom of the central and vertical abdomen button panels.
Your ABS belt is riding a little low, and needs to sit "...just above the bottom of the ... ab button panels".  Adding some Velcro behind it and an the bottom of the ab-plate should correct make the trick. Easy for you mate.

Reference Images

PEEmH0z.jpg?1    nfRztJR.jpg?1  8DGr9Tm.jpg?1

That's all David, congratulations for being part of the EIB 1000 and we hope to see your Centurion request in a near future Trooper . :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

Thank you everyone for the suggestions, guidance, and approval! I hope to address all of the improvements requested in the near future to shoot for Level 3 status.

Special thanks to @gatetrooperfor inspiring me to not only finish the build, but to do it with higher levels in mind. He not only helped me finish the build and get approved, but he kept up the pressure with his semi-regular announcements of the March to 1000 campaign progress. When I started the drive there were 40 spots left. This has been inspiring!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Chemi said:

Congratulations #997!!!!!! 

A parir of easy fixes and you will have centurion level!!!! :duim:

Regards... 

Thank you! I have had these in mind for some time, and I look forward to addressing them and having an amazing Level-3 approved set of shiny whites!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gatetrooper said:

Awesome news, and you're in the first 1000! Congratulations, David!

Couldn't have done it without you, brother! Thanks, TK-14023! You're the best!