Support Group

Thordin

Hi all,

My support group recommended this forum to help me out and I must say the advice I've been getting here has been tremendous.

Having a hobby is so important and being surrounded by people who truly believe that being a bad guy doesn't necessarily mean that you're a "bad guy" is a feeling that is just second to none.

I'd like to add a photo of my old support group to remember the origin of my journey here.

Just wanted to says thanks again troopers!

Bad Guys Doing Good.jpg

• Like 3

This forum is a pretty big support group :)

Lots of friends, friendly advice, resources and everything there is to know about Stormtroopers.

Welcome aboard.

During the pandemic pretty much all my interactions with individuals other than family members or coworkers has been here on FISD. Granted, having a baby had pretty much kept me from social gatherings outside of home or work for the past 16 months anyway, but at this point the only "friends" I interact with are the amazing Troopers on here. I look forward to the day when I can meet some of you fine folks in person, hopefully as a Legion member myself.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Sly11 said:

This forum is a pretty big support group :)

Lots of friends, friendly advice, resources and everything there is to know about Stormtroopers.

Welcome aboard.

I would agree on this 100%.  There is so much craziness at least here in the US, it seems this is one of the few places where you can be part of something positive.

• Like 2