T-21 Templates, References & Measurements

WOW!  Outstanding work on this, Glen!  Present (and future) HWTs looking to build one of these bad-boys are gonna' be mighty grateful!  :jc_doublethumbup:

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello....i´m new here in this Forum....already be a member of the 501st since 4 Years, but now i want to build a T-21 by scratch... i saw this thread and some more but i can´t find the whole templates......is there a link or somthing else to download??

Can someone help me please??

Imperial greetings

Thorsten

ID-23716

2 hours ago, Thor Wallhall said:

Hello....i´m new here in this Forum....already be a member of the 501st since 4 Years, but now i want to build a T-21 by scratch... i saw this thread and some more but i can´t find the whole templates......is there a link or somthing else to download??

Can someone help me please??

Imperial greetings

Thorsten

ID-23716

I'm not sure what version you were thinking of, but MEPD has a bunch of info for the sandtrooper version.

You will probably need to sign up at the forum, but here is an example of some of the info:

http://forum.mepd.net/index.php?/topic/14506-t-21-technical-drawings/

To be honest, I haven't looked through the resources here at FISD, so I apologize if this is a repeat of info. Looks like it might be. 

Edited by wook1138

vor 17 Minuten schrieb wook1138:

I'm not sure what version you were thinking of, but MEPD has a bunch of info for the sandtrooper version.

You will probably need to sign up at the forum, but here is an example of some of the info:

http://forum.mepd.net/index.php?/topic/14506-t-21-technical-drawings/

To be honest, I haven't looked through the resources here at FISD, so I apologize if this is a repeat of info. Looks like it might be. 

Holy...sh........this is excatly what i am looking for......thx soooooo much you are the best dude

Greetings

a very lucky Thorsten