SDS ANH E11 "Cosplay Edition"

WilliamZ

Does anyone have experience trooping with SDS's "Cosplay Edition" E11? https://www.originalstormtrooper.com/e11-cosplay-edition-566-p.asp It notes that it's rubber foam and has detail to it. I'm aware of how good Hyperfirm can be and was wondering if it holds up to those kinds of standards?

I think you’ll find that many Troopers are turned off by anything from SDS due to the conflict with LFL. I might suggest you look into Hellhounds Props for a rubber E-11, which is similar to the old Hyperfirms or the more current Praetorians. I have a review of a comparison between all of them linked in my signature.

Hope this helps!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

ive been thinking about getting this one. the scope rail seems off, but thats all i can tell at first glance. sds does have its problems though, but on the other hand, its considerably less than hellhounds blaster.

edit: if you live in america then you can't get it because SDS dosen't ship here. 

Edited by Cheeseballs
important detail