WIP: Realistic Commander Pyre , supported by the voice Liam McIntyre himself!

Sano

33 minutes ago, Sly11 said:

Totally understand the difficulty, and it was the reason why they covered C3PO in wax when they were shooting ANH.

High reflective surfaces look awesome in the flesh but are the nightmare to photograph.

We can clean them up to a degree in post so you are not seen in the image, I am also happy to have a comment line in the CRL that clearly states due to the nature of the High reflective surface some post image work was required to remove the reflection of the photographer.

I think that will allow everyone to understand the issues, just like any of those with a metalised 3PO costume do.

No one will be concerned with approval photos as it is the nature of the beast, but we don't particularly want people laughing at the CRL images because you are in every one lol.

Transparency is the key with things like this under consideration.

Nah it's all good. :D As long as Im not naked or do a silly face xP On the Cod you really just see my hands and my mobile, I guess it could be worse but yea you can try to just draw me out of the picture. Thats something I didnt want to ask my buddy because thats time consuming as hell. For the new movies they drew the camera guys out of the 3PO shots every frame 

Ok l have the Wiki Document and indeed the descriptions have been changed.

The wording used at the time is below as an example but you can see how the colour is described. 

• A brow of solid gold material spans from the traps over the lenses.

Shoulder Pauldron

• A grey ornament made of rigid plastic or plastic-like material, worn over the right shoulder

Chest Plate

• The chest plate is mirror reflective with gold pigment and unweathered.

Back/Yoke

• The backplate/Yoke is mirror reflective with gold pigment and unweathered.

etc etc.

Literally only need to add in all the images and this is ready for submission to the LOM team.

Of course i will add it all here first so we get more eyes across it and check for errors etc.

Make sure you add the correct helmet image (without the black strip above the brow) please Dino.

• 4 months later...