TK-10650 Requesting ANH Stunt Centurion Status [AFP] (475)

Keko

Name : Sergio Bescós 

501st ID : 10650

FISD forun name : Keko Bescós 

Garrison : Spanish Garrison 

Armor : Armour Factory Props (AFP)

Helmet : Armour  Factory Props (AFP)

Blaster : Armour Factory Props (AFP)

Height : 175cm

Weight : 80kg

Boots : Armour Factory Props (AFP)

Canvas Belt : Armour Factory Props (AFP)

Hand Plates : ArtNeo 

Neck Seal : Armour Factory Props (AFP) (Leather)

Holster : Armour Factory Props (AFP) (Leather)

Audio system: TRamp

https://501st.com/members/displaymemberdetails.php?userID=29694

https://501st.com/members/displaymember.php?userID=29694&costumeID=124

ADDING WITH THE REST OF THE IMAGES SENT TO EIB, I MARK IN :0Lighten:YELLOW THE PROPOSED MODIFICATIONS TO BE ABLE TO OBTAIN CENTURION STATUS

Front action

SSpxfii.jpg

Front 

YHReTkg.jpg

Back 

A9T19AC.jpg

Left

3F7bW78.jpg

Ik0mCMV.jpg

Right

EEoDnqR.jpg

FGWTsuv.jpg

Casco - helmet

n2lpND7.jpg

aeVQchR.jpg

OGgIfO2.jpg

ffVoqaS.jpg

FeOhiKJ.jpg

OdIvBIY.jpg

9T4OV84.jpg

FEjb4MN.jpg

vTxySJ9.jpg

rfLyMCT.jpg

XxvLu0A.jpg

nXwutGX.jpg

J28NmrP.jpg

OCcBG0o.jpg

Cinturón - belt

FDTCCSx.jpg

Botas - boots

9wN5Myo.jpg

Blaster E11

t0IStXb.jpg

KsOA3UQ.jpg 

dTQWffl.jpg

tbIls80.jpg

RAnKNs3.jpg

Detonador – Detonator

s81YGDb.jpg

Xn6GDWB.jpg

Cuello - Neck seal

J3JT98w.jpg

QeEAiZe.jpg

Muslo derecho – Right leg

wbmClKO.jpg

G8RNy0p.jpg

6qzflSk.jpg

7haFQr8.jpg

qNLakgr.jpg

Muslo Izquierdo - Left leg

EKIcwPQ.jpg

0BKZJih.jpg

Pantorrilla derecha – right calf

wXq2kMg.jpg

aCgyhqw.jpg

Pantorrilla izquierda - left calf

o6Auo3w.jpg

1TqsZ2j.jpg

hpeiJGl.jpg

VgyDr1l.jpg

Brazos - arms

NJpcOPB.jpg

nTKLnkw.jpg

vznha89.jpg

tNauOHN.jpg

Brazo derecho - right arm

rgubBmz.jpg

T5ljQpm.jpg

Brazo izquierdo - left arm

euzH14Z.jpg

CvQSGia.jpg

Cuerpo – Body armor

2eU3a3f.jpg

EXR7HMZ.jpg

DFVXUuM.jpg

rhQ7zvB.jpg

qn2c8eP.jpg

RJglLnx.jpg

Skyp8nR.jpg

ZWztWRh.jpg

ihNYZyZ.jpg

WgFl0VX.jpg

EQbSj5A.jpg

F75mqkW.jpg

lYF4vJv.jpg

Han snap corrected

ritjrsu.jpg

8qA6xRF.jpg

Electrónica - Sistema de voz – Audio System

AyxvBJd.jpg

Guantes y handplates – gloves & handplates

3su3Lg4.jpg

Edited by Keko
  • Like 2

Hola Sergio !!  Que bueno ver tu solicitud para Centurión tan pronto.   Tu casco quedó genial. 

Mientras el D.O. inicia tu revisión, te agradecemos puedas incluir al inicio de esta solicitud el link a tu Solicitud EIB.

Saludos y Buena suerte!!   :jc_doublethumbup:

Hi Sergio!!  Great to see your Centurion request so soon. Your helmet looks amazing.

Meanwhile the D.O. start your review, could you please add the link to your EIB approval at the top post ?

Cheers  and good luck. !!  

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Sergio,

Nice job on the fixes so far, and my apologies for the long delay, but there are still a few items that need to be corrected before we can get you to Level 3.  Since you used many of the same photos on your Centurion submission as you did on your one for Expert infantry, the issues are still present.  This will require you to take all new photos of the issues (examples at bottom of post) after they are corrected so that we can see the finished armor in all it's glory!

Buen trabajo en las correcciones  y mis disculpas por el largo retraso, todavía hay algunos elementos que deben corregirse antes de que podamos llevarte al Nivel 3. Debido a que utilizaste muchas de las  fotos  usadas en tu  solicitud para Experto de Infantería en  tu aplicación Centurion , los problemas siguen presentes. Esto requerirá que tomes todas las fotos donde se aprecien las correcciones a dichos problemas (ejemplos al final de la publicación)  para que podamos ver la armadura terminada en todo su esplendor.

1.  Outer edges of drop boxes must align with the outer edges of the ABS belt.

Los bordes exteriores de los buzones deben alinearse con los bordes exteriores del cinturón ABS.

QFSP8f5.jpg   Va0Tnuk.jpg     KdPF2rr.jpg?1

2.  Right shoulder bell needs to be moved closer to the shoulder bridge to match the one on the left side.

La campana del hombro derecho debe acercarse al puente del hombro para que coincida con la del lado izquierdo.

DjBCCZS.jpg

3.  Although not mentioned before, we are asking that you move your "Han" snap closer to the edge of the ab plate.

Aunque no se mencionó antes, te solicitamos que muevas el  "Han" Snap  más cerca del borde de la placa abdominal.

epGQSL5.jpg         Hl01ncc.jpg?1  NooJ6ya.jpg?1  6t6Lgj6.jpg?1

Example photos (close-ups) needed:

Ejemplo de las fotos (detalladas)  necesarias:

Left side detail                         Right side detail                                Shoulder bell                                            Han snap

ImavbBT.jpg?2      nxYlOIL.jpg?1     eSIAVqK.jpg?1      epGQSL5.jpg

Thank you, and I look forward to seeing the results!   :salute: 

Hi Joseph,
Apologies are unnecessary. I was waiting for your suggestions for possible corrections to be able to take full-body photos with everything "ok", since I have some difficulty for someone to help me dress and take quality images.
The corrections that you propose to me I had already planned for the new photos.
As for moving in "han" snap, it will take me a little more time, so I ask you for a little patience.
Thanks for your tips.

a greeting

Hola Joseph,
Sobran las disculpas. Estaba a la espera de tus sugerencias ante posibles correcciones para poder tomarme las fotos de cuerpo entero con todo "ok", ya que tengo alguna dificultad para que alguien me ayude a vestirme y tome imágenes de calidad.
Las correcciones que me propones ya las tenía previstas de cara a las nuevas fotos. 
En cuanto a mover en "han" snap, me va a llevar algo más de tiempo, por lo que te pido un poco de paciencia.
Gracias por tus consejos.

Un saludo 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/5/2020 at 3:14 AM, Keko said:

I finally managed to take the photos with the modifications.
Proud of work! :D

Muchas gracias Sergio, 

Como sabes , Joseph está bastante atareado con el run del parche y los pines EIB 1000, pero como trabajamos como equipo también he estado al tanto de tu aplicación y voy a encargare de finalizarla.  Pronto estaré contigo.  Gracias por tu paciencia.  :salute:

Thank you Sergio!! 

As you know, Joseph is a quite busy in charge of the EIB 1000 Patches and Pins run , since we work as a team, I have been following your app too and I'm going to finish your review on behalf Joseph.  Thank you for your patience.   :salute:

• Like 1

Disculpa Sergio, podrías por favor agregar una foto cercana de tus guantes y los hand guards  ?  

Excuse me Sergio, could you please add a close photo of your gloves and hand guards?

ejemplo

zzx2jGx.jpg?1

gracias

thanks 

hace 16 horas, TKSpartan dijo:

Muchas gracias Sergio, 

Como sabes , Joseph está bastante atareado con el run del parche y los pines EIB 1000, pero como trabajamos como equipo también he estado al tanto de tu aplicación y voy a encargare de finalizarla.  Pronto estaré contigo.  Gracias por tu paciencia.  :salute:

Thank you Sergio!! 

As you know, Joseph is a quite busy in charge of the EIB 1000 Patches and Pins run , since we work as a team, I have been following your app too and I'm going to finish your review on behalf Joseph.  Thank you for your patience.   :salute:

Hola Mario
Me parece una buena idea. Así dejamos a Joseph que se ocupe de que los parches y los pines nos lleguen a tiempo a todos. :D

Añado las imágenes que me solicitas de los guantes y los handplates de silicona.
Pensaba que había añadido las que subí cuando solicité el EIB.

Quedo a la espera de tus sugerencias.

Un saludo

Hello Mario
I think it's a good idea. So we let Joseph see to it that the patches and pins get to us on time.

I add the images you request of the gloves and silicone handplates.
Thought I had added the ones I uploaded when applying for the EIB.

I look forward to your suggestions.

a greeting

• Like 1

Hi Sergio, and thank you for your Centurion application! 

CRL and Centurion  Application Requirements:

All required photos have been submitted, and on behalf of the entire D.O. staff we are pleased to welcome you to the rank of CENTURION.  Congratulations!  :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly;

In this area we review observations made by your fellow troopers and the DO team. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armour. 

Idealmente , la caída de las líneas  de los tubos laterales del casco  es hacia el frente, en los de tu casco están hacia atrás, puedes considerarlo  para una próxima sesión de pintura. 

Fall of tube stripe tops ideally lean toward the front. Yours looks to bend to back a bit and you would like to consider this fix for a future painting session.

Dfjx7JD.jpg?1     TYarmNF.jpg?2

Reference Images 

nH0GmII.png?1      5wKJrsD.jpg?1

Este es un problema muy común a la hora de ponernos la armadura, las placas de Abdomen y Lumbar se desajustan y pierden la línea.  Generalmente se resuelve ajustando un poco más los elásticos o straps laterales o agregando un pas de piezas de velcro.

This is a common dressing issue, the Ab / Kidney plates get out of adjustment and lose the line. It is usually solved by adjusting the elastics or side straps a little more or adding a set of velcro pieces.

Reference Images 

dgq2Kd6.jpg?2                               9Ktw7FD.jpg?1          H7voVTk.jpg?1

Reference Images 

5k8y95p.jpg?2     y15010e.jpg   zerv2hM.jpg?1

Tu placa de espalda se superpone un poquito sobre la placa lumbar, no es mucho pero podrías ajustar los straps para quedar perfecto

Your Back plate is overlapping a bit your kidney armor , not a big deal and it's an  Easy fix , just making  small adjustment to the straps

Reference Images 

ibvJqt0.jpg?1       6JL0myY.jpg?2       s4OLFpX.jpg?1

Tu cinturón debe subir un poquito para estar perfecto, un truco muy utilizado es poner un par de piezas de velcro detrás y de esta forma evitar que se baje al frente.

Your belt needs to go up a little to be perfectly, a widely used trick is to place a couple of small strips of Velcro behind  belt to ensure it doesn't sag in the front

Reference Images 

eVwuzcb.jpg?1    TqNDcWK.jpg?1   oSsuucN.jpg?1

Idealmente debería haber una pequeña cantidad de plástico en el extremo del cinturón al lado del botón de la tapa, este es un paso que conlleva retirar y reposicionar la tapa  y  lo hacemos notar para que lo consideres en un futuro ajuste.

There should  be a small amount of plastic on the end of the belt next to the cover button, bit hard to fix that one, so we are suggesting it for a future  when you decide to take the step.

Reference Images 

0UryOeZ.jpg?1    yeMEXuT.jpg?1     rB45qXB.jpg   YOAOw0w.jpg?1

Para una una mayor precisión respecto a las películas,  Los tornillos de tu Detonador Térmico deberían posicionarse más hacia el extremo del clip metálico cómo lo indicamos en la imagen .

For more accuracy, your TD screws should be located more towards the edge of the metal clip as we pointed in  the image 

Reference Images 

AdyFzgk.jpg?1                                   59oBfnp.png?1

Finalmente , otro problema de ajuste al ponerte tu armadura, el Sniper knee está por debajo del muslo y esto puede ser debido a que la pantorrilla está un poco más arriba  que la derecha, prueba bajarla un poco y si no funciona,  una solución muy utilizada es pones una pieza de Foam detrás de la rodilla para evitar ese traslape. 

Finally, another dressing issue , the Sniper knee is below the thigh and it looks that it's due the left shin is a bit high than the right one , you can try lowering down a bit or a widely used solution is to put a piece of Foam behind the knee to avoid that overlaping.

Reference Images 

K9pFc9u.jpg?2                                                               MJBrJ6F.jpg?1      

Y eso es todo Sergio, de nuevo Felicitaciones, hiciste un gran trabajo en los ajustes solicitados .   :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

And That's all Sergio, you did a great work on the required fixes.  Congratulations !!  

• Like 2

Your attachments are noted to further polish those details that you comment and leave a perfect project.

I would like to especially acknowledge the work that the DOs do to bring the armor to the most exact level of similarity to the original armor. That's why I want to mention Mario and Joseph, for all their advice and have taught me to appreciate the details that for any other fan of the saga could go unnoticed.

Thanks to ARMOUR FACTORY PROPS for a job well done, which has made it so easy for me to improve the last details.

Also thank the magnificent group of troopers that make up the Spanish Garrison, for their support and encouragement to push me to this madness that not so long ago, seemed so unattainable.

Especially Chemi, for her support and "closely monitoring" the entire process.

Quedan anotadas tus sugerencias y me pondré a ello para pulir más si cabe aquellos detalles que comentas y dejar un trabajo perfecto. 

Me gustaría agradecer especialmente el trabajo que realizan los DO para poder llevar las armaduras al nivel más exacto de similitud con las armaduras originales. Por eso quiero mencionar a Mario y a Joseph, por todos sus consejos y haberme enseñado a apreciar los detalles que para cualquier otro fan de la saga podrían pasar desapercibidos.

Gracias a AFP por un trabajo bien hecho, que me ha facilitado tanto el poder mejorar esos pocos ajustes.

Agradecer también al magnífico grupo de troopers que conforman la Spanish Garrison, por su apoyo y ánimo para empujarme a esta locura que no hace tanto, me parecía tan inalcanzable.
Y en especial a Chemi, por su apoyo y "seguimiento de cerca" en todo este camino.

• Like 2

Congratulations and welcome to Centurion trooper

Felicitaciones y bienvenido a Centurion trooper

Don't forget to add his Centurion number to the title  @TKSpartan ;) 

• Like 3

• TKSpartan changed the title to TK-10650 Requesting ANH Stunt Centurion Status [AFP] (475)
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...