Short-ish ANH Stunt WIP (WTF kit)

Af_Gael

Hey all!  Lady trooper here working on my first TK.  I recently received kit from WTF, and hope to start trimming and all that jazz soon.  This project is not going to set any speed records and truth be told I'm feeling a bit daunted by the prospect.  My TIE was a completed set so no building required there, and my Maladi was mostly fabric work, so this is the first time I'm really working with armor of this type.  Then there's the height consideration.  I'm excited though and looking forward to advice!

trooper uncut.jpg

• Like 2

Welcome Kaitlin!  I've sized down a WTF kit to fit a 4'11" garrison friend, so you can rest assured that the WTF armor can be modded to fit your height for sure.  You've got this!  How tall are you?

Post lots of pics, ask tons of questions, and don't let the build scare you.  We're here for you.  :)  Jump in and have fun!  :popcorn:

• Like 1

Thanks Christine!  I'm 5'5" so it shouldn't be too terrible I think, I'm just having that "new things" apprehension.  I'll get over it.  :)  I'm part of the "A Little Short For A Trooper" facebook group and have already found a couple of build threads to reference, so really now I just need to get everything ready to start and dive in.

Hello and welcome aboard you will find a lot of build thread for the heightwardly challenged ;) 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Af_Gael said:

Thanks Christine!  I'm 5'5" so it shouldn't be too terrible I think, I'm just having that "new things" apprehension.  I'll get over it.  :)  I'm part of the "A Little Short For A Trooper" facebook group and have already found a couple of build threads to reference, so really now I just need to get everything ready to start and dive in.

You can do it! I'm 5' 3" and have a WTF kit so it can definitely be done. :)