TK-61490 Requesting ESB Stormtrooper EIB Status [Anovos] (APPROVED) 3rd EIB

Thank you all so much for the congratulations and kind words! I appreciate it very much and hope to make the Legion and Detachment proud!

To make sure I have it all down, I condensed your notes to a work list, @TKSpartan... let me know if I got it all correct! This same suit has made it through Centurion twice now, and I appreciate your attention to detail - there's always SOMETHING to fix or upgrade haha

1. Helmet ear alignment - Mandatory for L3 or a suggestion? 

2. Clean up vocoder paint - Not surprised, common for Anovos helmets. It's not too bad, but I can clean it up a little more for you, no problem.

3. Arm gap issues - Oh yea, I knew this was coming and will adjust and minimize that spacing in my L3 photos.

4. Thermal detonator screw clip location - Mandatory for L3 or suggestion? I'd prefer not to if I can help it...

5. Left leg adjustment - Easy, will adjust for L3

6. Posterior plate adjustment - Trickier (#bigbootytroopers), but will adjust for L3

7. Shoulder bridge to bell gap - Will adjust and minimize for L3

8. Ab to kidney gap - Will adjust and minimize for L3 (I didn't think these last two looked tootoo bad, but I'll do my best for L3!)

9. Fix cocking handle on blaster - It just snapped off and was lost, will fix for L3

Let me know on #1 and #4 if they're considered mandatory, and I will definitely fix the remainder in my L3 photos... it was admittedly pretty hot and I hadn't installed fans in my new bucket yet, so I was a bit rushed. We'll make sure the Centurion photos are as proper as possible! My girl should be an honorary Centurion too, after all I've made her learn so she can help adjust me and take my photos hahaha

Thank you again!

Edited by TheRascalKing
  • Like 1

V tabs can help stop butt plates flaring out

BaasFb4.jpg&key=8f0a289583a40297ed15b918

With a heat gun you bend strips of ABS plastic into the shape of a V, only glue one side and the other remains free to allow movement when you bend. Just helps stop the butt plate from pushing back from the back plate.

Q6j9pfd.jpg

qrjihT5.jpg