Hero stormtrooper helmet decals?

Trooperman

Dave M from Trooperbay, they emulate the hand painted look https://trooperbay.com/dave-m-helmet-decals

• Like 1

I am trying to finish my hero lid, can anyone recommend where i can get the decals from?

Have you considered hand painting? With a bit of research and practice, it’s really not that difficult. Plus, the results are lovely. :-)

On 8/8/2020 at 7:43 AM, CableGuy said:

Have you considered hand painting? With a bit of research and practice, it’s really not that difficult. Plus, the results are lovely. :-)

I have and i have in the past, just not sure how to get the correct result and colour these days

I have and i have in the past, just not sure how to get the correct result and colour these days

No worries. If it helps, here’s the process I use to paint mine. These around 3 or 4 videos going through the traps and tears, frown, vocoder etc.
Bear in mind that this is for a Stunt helmet, but, some principles carry over to a Hero helmet. The frown, of course, will be the biggest difference.