TK17210 Requesting ANH Stunt EIB Status (RS Propmasters) (984)

Armour maker: RS Propmasters.

Helmet maker: RS Propmasters.

Blaster maker: self modified Doopydoos E-11 kit.

Name: Martyn Scully.

Height: 5' 11".

Weight: 14stone 13lbs.

Boot maker: Imperial boots.

Belt supplier: RS Propmasters.

Hand guard supplier: RS Propmasters.

Holster maker: Martyn Scully scratch built.

Photos:

Full body.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

c5f61ad4cc19818cbb991a605892a77f.jpg9d49787e757edc153a9bf493950b534e.jpgeb824d14f7ea01da0d955d2dee088e3d.jpgc1c1f4f45f912cbd38d5b4a93c2e5bef.jpga9cdb9ed7c09e40474aff8b65b05c7dd.jpg7822c411799772cf594daaa94445acb8.jpg771d90fa31ae1de52974d6e5dc8a0b02.jpg6c04cd317321347bc4acd59f278afe6d.jpg

Hi Martyn, just a few fix before we can proceed with your review. It's to paint the D-ring with black paint please, easy fix. 

TUBbJ3p.jpg&key=760b0d2f2ee9dd18e6016a4272a714012500571a153c38baa1a09c0ab125e2ee          ciejO2q.gif?2&key=78444a9bdafe2e078165cba493d3c5a1fa19a409e1292da2e28ea4d255a838ff  

Cheers  :salute:
Done.

Please see my new picture confirming this.

Many thanks.
5d4bb8196f6374001002e16512ca01cf.jpg

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Mar2D2 said:

Done.

Please see my new picture confirming this.

Thank you Martyn,

just a couple of photos and we are ready. could you please add :

1-  Left side Ab / kidney connection to see the rivets (don't need to suit up)

2- close photo of Thigh ammo belt internal (both sides)   to see the rivets.

:salute:

Please see photos of my thigh ammo rivits (inside) and the inside rivits for left side kidney and ab section. The rivits on the ab section are under the snaps but I have pulled one away to show they are there.

Please let me know if you need more.

Many thanks.8c97b05a663deed6063b1cbbd4a0bea4.jpg41dd05ed676b759ee78c2d38eef078b2.jpg0efca6df84a6dd06316b8b33ed0afe2a.jpg97f583a17ab90cd7345b6258402335a0.jpg2c084c0216fbe32581b37320bb2a3672.jpg

4 hours ago, Mar2D2 said:

Please see photos of my thigh ammo rivits (inside) and the inside rivits for left side kidney and ab section. The rivits on the ab section are under the snaps but I have pulled one away to show they are there.

Please let me know if you need more.

Thank you for your super fast response . :salute:

• Like 1

• TKSpartan changed the title to TK17210 Requesting ANH Stunt EIB Status (RS Propmasters) In review

Hi Martyn, and thank you for your EIB application! 

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All required photos have been submitted, and on behalf of the entire D.O. staff we are pleased to welcome you to the rank of Expert Infantry.  Congratulations!  :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly;

In this area we review observations made by your fellow troopers and the DO team. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armour. 

***************************************************

First , let me say you did an outstanding  work with your armor, There are always a few details that could use some tweaking, but in looking at the rest of your build all the D.O team is sure  that you can deal with and take the next step. So let's start.

CRL for Basic level :  Mesh may be used behind the frown to obscure the face of the wearer.

Something that characterizes Stormtroopers is that we are anonymous.  Children and their parents in Trooping see their characters with emotion and do not imagine or think  that within that armor there is a fanatic like them. For this reason, we try, by adding a mesh behind the "teeth" of the helmet, to prevent our face from being seen through the holes in them. We are suggesting  to add the mesh to your helmet.

Reference Images

MX8fXbU.jpg                      nFEO0e3.jpg?2

It appears that your left shoulder bridge's rear section is a bit misaligned , a hot water bath could help to bend it to the correct position.  

Reference Images

yOwZcYB.jpg?1         CsxcEEF.jpg?1    QaZfLnq.jpg?1  

The fit on the ab-plate is awesome on the right side, but for some reason the left side wants to stick out.  It looks like Just a strapping thing , we suggest to check it out.

Reference Images

qzMvehF.jpg                         YWsf7nF.jpg?1  iCtv8lw.jpg?1

Going ahead, this looks like just a dressing issue to take care of, your Thermal Detonator is a bit high, It's supposed to be aligned with your canvas belt.  You may want to take a look  to your belt clips to sit correctly when putting it on.

Reference Images

o5AJYYg.jpg?1          4CDVFYj.jpg?1     MbiPISN.jpg?1

Centurion Requirements;

In this section we prepare you for Centurion.  Because Centurion photos show more detail than EIB, items pertaining to Centurion might be seen there and not here and additional photos may be required. We try to point out all that we can from what we see, but the final accuracy is the responsibility of the trooper.

CRL L3: There should be a minimal gap between the shoulder armor and the chest/back plates.

Yours are almost in place , we recommend tightening up the elastic that hold the bells to the shoulder bridges and removing all of the return edges on the bottoms of the bells to reduce those spaces.

Reference Images

t8ovB6J.jpg          JpLXwLf.jpg?1

CRL L3 : Ideally there no gap between the abdomen and kidney armor.

Your Ab/Kidney left side is almost perfect, not the right that shows a noticeable gap, we think It could be solved simply by shortening the elastic straps. 

Reference Images

twm5OV2.jpg?1    PzN6ZTC.jpg?2            AokWacz.jpg?1    aJkrB8e.jpg?1

CRL L3: A single male snap on the top right corner of the ab plate is present.

Moving on we have the Han-snap. Even though It's present, as you can see on the reference photos  It should be ideally in the top corner, currently yours is to far in and it's suggested  to be moved.

Reference Images

O9YhabT.jpg                         u36hTk3.jpg?1      H7voVTk.jpg?1

CRl L3: The top of the ABS ammo belt should sit at or just above the bottom of the central and vertical abdomen button panels.

Your ABS Ab belt needs to go up a little to be perfectly, a widely used trick is to place a couple of small strips of Velcro behind  belt to ensure it doesn't sag in the front

Reference Images

NLf1xTf.jpg?1   8DGr9Tm.jpg?1  10Xqwf3.jpg?2

CRL L3 : Canvas belt must be firm / sturdy in appearance. No creasing or sagging

We suggest to check is a fabric reinforce is needed to avoid the creasing or just a simple stretching it out.

Reference Images

mNp4Fkr.jpg               XINmuxD.jpg?1  6HVX1Ea.jpg?1

Congratulations Martyn and hope to see your Centurion application soon !!  :salute:

• TKSpartan changed the title to TK17210 Requesting ANH Stunt EIB Status (RS Propmasters) (984)

Thank you all so much! And thanks to the entire DO staff for their comments and recomendations. I am so pleased and proud of my armour. Next step Centurion!!

• Like 1