TK-22418 Requesting ANH Stunt Centurion Status [RS Props] (Inactive)

WodiQuix

Hello FISD team! For your consideration, here is my (hopefully) Centurion-ready ANH stunt TK! This armor has gone through a heck of a lot of changes, and I couldn't be more proud of how far I've come with it. 

Name: Ian Malinoski 

Forum Name: WodiQuix 

Legion ID: 22418 

Armor Maker: RS Props 

Helmet Maker: RS Props 

Blaster Maker: DoopyDoos 

Boots Maker: ImperialBoots 

Canvas Belt Maker: Imperial Issue 

Hand Plate Type: White Latex 

Electronics: iComm and Aker Amp/microphone 

Neck Seal Maker: Geeky Pink 

Holster Maker: TrooperBay 

EIB Thread:  

ytyLUKg.jpg

WZnZ9Zq.jpg

rycBVo0.jpg

AuNZA9S.jpg

KwJ1dM6.jpg

V5FkD6Z.jpg

gM8Vgp1.jpg

wQe1qhL.jpg

Q9AYeJg.jpg

zOf6oTo.jpg

sBoPAqp.jpg

36A1hOn.jpg

hN9BD7o.jpg

2SPnYUo.jpg

G2LAqA6.jpg

N76cMy1.jpg

RnxgcgD.jpg

xlZtCT9.jpg

IcG3JWh.jpg

REfsWFc.jpg

v383s4Z.jpg

dOhVnTS.jpg

tlO5GZ9.jpg

QXJmFVF.jpg

TowarTX.jpg

Nx7aa6q.jpg

SMv13Ql.jpg

pFdSjPY.jpg

4unKeqc.jpg

GhmNzXr.jpg

SXTIfnv.jpg

4S5oT3q.jpg

wC3R6uA.jpg

dQGfzWh.jpg

Thank you again for your consideration! I'm looking forward to hearing from the experts. :)

After looking over a number of other Centurion applications, I decided to raise my brow trim to become a high brow-er! I think it looks pretty cool! I had always liked the low brow look, but the high brow look slowly grew on me.

vaZkVri.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Nice work could you also post up some updated close up images please

Sniper plate both sides

Thigh ammo strip rivet

Butt plate snaps

Ab plates

Helmet sides and vocoder

Ab plate side top snap

Ab plate side rivets

Belt

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Ian, and sorry for the delay.  Again, after going over the following items with fellow staff members we have to hold off on your submission for the time being, sad to say.

As I mentioned, several of these items were fine in your EI request, but after changing out many of the components they no longer meet the requirements for Centurion level, which is all about the small details.  We sincerely hope you can remedy these issues and re-submit soon, and if you require any clarification or need any help, just ask!

The base of your helmet has quite a large divot as seen below the rear of the right ear.  This can be effectively covered by moving the base of the ear backward, (photo 3 shows another RS helmet to give you an example).  Doing this would also move them into a more screen accurate position.  Many of the screen used buckets were a little wonky in certain places, but we can find no references showing any with such a large recessed area.

Photo 3                                    Reference images (Note how screws line up with rear trap angle)

L2zDT2c.jpg    ThtTcUi.jpg            bA58wAD.jpg?2                         IQOqnU6.jpg?1   MN894UQ.jpg?1

The "Han" snap will need to be moved farther out toward the edge as seen in the reference images.  We are also highly suggesting that you eliminate the overlap of the ab-plate on the right side.

Reference images

OacdhVX.jpg         6t6Lgj6.jpg?1  NooJ6ya.jpg?1  Hl01ncc.jpg

As stated in the CRL, ".. the corners of the plastic ammo belt shall be trimmed at a 45 degree angle that meets the outer edge of the cloth belt".  There are 2 ways to go about fixing this..

1.  Get a cloth belt that is a bit narrower, or

2.  Get a new ABS belt and leave it a bit wider when trimming in order to get the correct size on the angles (photo 2).

Photo 2                                                                                  Reference images

SWGEZMG.jpg     CGy2ZOY.jpg                 9u4dsca.jpg  gdK7MSg.jpg  aUWkDIk.jpg

Your shoulder bells will need to adjusted to where the tops are touching (or very close) to the shoulder bridges as seen in your EI submission (photo 2).

Photo 2

YSaIYfd.jpg   95RDO07.jpg   

Below is one more suggestion:

Your sniper knee tops could use some trimming to give them more of an angle.  EASY fix!

Reference images

URT9s3H.jpg        nlEfhJP.jpg?1   4qD0eo1.jpg?1   I43rojW.jpg?1

• 6 months later...

This is now considered an inactive thread.  Please contact any member of the D.O. staff to continue the review process

• gmrhodes13 changed the title to TK-22418 Requesting ANH Stunt Centurion Status [RS Props] (Inactive)