TK 10868 German Garrison Reporting for Duty

Being a Star Wars Fan from the beginning on, as child there were no costumes or anything like that. Like all the other kids, I played with the figures we had these days. As I grew older, toys were sold, so my collection of figures and vehicels. Just my snowspeeder stayed.

At the Begin of 2020 I finally bought my first Helmet. A Black Series Rogue One, as I was stunned by the Film. It didn´take long that I decided to become a Stormtrooper. A dream since I was a kid.

So I ordered a R1 Kit from 850 Armor Works. In the meantime I registered to this forum, where I found plenty of Infos in the WIPs. 

I made contact to T-Jay, who provided me his completion Kit for the E11 Blaster, which I wanted to build as I waited for BBB.

Time went by, I finished the Blaster and the armor arrived right on time. BBB had come

Now the adventure  could begin. I costumized the helmet to be screen accurate and began working on the armor. Always following the CRLs and Level 3 Requirements. I never worked with ABS before, but found it very easy. 

My deadline was set to the 4th of May. You know why ;)

After some setbacks with painting the bucket, this goal was reached. Yeah, and it was Corona who ruined everything. But I think, I´m not alone with that.

Knowing there would´nt be official events taking place, on Fathersday here in germany, I made my own.

I patroled the whole day in my driveway. People driving by were excited to see a real Stormtrooper. Many stpped and took pictures. Even the local Police asked for a foto. A so called " Cocktail Taxi" also stopped and offered me a free cocktail of my choice in exchange with a selfie.

That was a fun day, which made me even more wanting to become a member of the 501st.

And here I am.

hxZJ9a3.jpg

Jde6hyd.jpg

U9uXSj9.jpg

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Roukie 1 said:

As I grew older, toys were sold, so my collection of figures and vehicels

Congratulations trooper, Now you are an Action Figure !!  :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

• Like 1

Herzlichen glückwunsch zu deinem Abschluss Andreas!

Congratulations on graduating.

• Like 1

Hey Andreas, great to see your journey reaching this epic milestone. :jc_doublethumbup:

Even under these special circumstances, you managed to get everything done in time - including the issue with the helmet paint. -_-

Times will get better again and I am sure we can meet in person some day at a 501st event.  :smiley-sw013::salute:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...