TK Armor noise

Wesboehlke

Hey all, as a total newbie I'm looking for any advice on 'quieting down' some of my armor....mostly the thighs and shins hitting and Clicking on each other when walking.  I understand the TK suit is not exactly supposed to be built for comfort but at least I can try and make it tolerable to walk in for more than half an hour right.

I love the sound of armour clanking in the morning lol.

It's an endearing fact of life, embrace it, we all have the same issue and its sounds great when you are marching along in a group of other TK's.

If it is giving you troubles with walking it may needs some minor tweaks and trimming, so my suggestion is to suit up and have some photos taken so we can check your alignment, spacing and offer some advice that might make a difference to your overall comfort.

• Like 6

36 minutes ago, Wesboehlke said:

For some reason its telling me a screenshot is too big to upload here??

Most of us use Imgur to post photos .  check this Tutorial please. 

NOTE: when posting the photo with imgur instead of using the BBCODE option  use Direct Link option .

cheers

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Wesboehlke said:

Hey all, as a total newbie I'm looking for any advice on 'quieting down' some of my armor....mostly the thighs and shins hitting and Clicking on each other when walking.  I understand the TK suit is not exactly supposed to be built for comfort but at least I can try and make it tolerable to walk in for more than half an hour right.

Pretty much that is normal for most of us, I guess you could add some foam in places but the sound is pretty impressive to the waiting crowds at some events ;) 

• Like 2