TK 9593 requesting ANH HERO centurion status (TM) [471]

TK 9593 requesting ANH hero centurion status. 

Brett white 

Clean trooper 

UK garrison 

Ht 5'10

WT 13 st 

Helmet and armor  TM

Boots  Imperial boots 

Blaster Sheartech e11.

A7uOi2s.jpg

LX0uTmL.jpg

8x2VoJl.jpg

Eqm4SWK.jpg

ztLuoBh.jpg

9Ct3N7D.jpg

hexcrx5.jpg

NqVGmJB.jpg

dBobVgM.jpg

usrF1Bk.jpg

oZuVr2x.jpg

GnKrfjB.jpg

Z2dwLeY.jpg

tw6HT4c.jpg

sK3iF1C.jpg

9HrhfsN.jpg

q9IUvY5.jpg

R2Gf0fK.jpg

4ZipY6N.jpg

HOMUPGV.jpgv5EwyWh.jpg

hLvpH1A.jpg

n7s4CIo.jpg

5gmh8Iv.jpg

hkczh84.jpg

CmDxgZf.jpg

oGZzSmK.jpg

KixPgA3.jpg

2ZD43qa.jpg

Edited by Cleantrooper
Update information

Nice job on those fixes, Brett!  It looks like we missed an item on your EI submission (:blush:) which will need to be taken care of.  The paint on a few of the ab-buttons needs to be reduced just a bit (there should be a small area of the bottom that shows).  Some non-acetone paint remover (even Goo-Gone), some toothpicks and a few cotton swabs should do the trick!

Also, Sha Sha is taking a quick break, but she will be with you as soon as possible.  This will give you time to take care of those buttons!  ;)

a0eX64f.jpg        LSuei4K.jpg?1

Brilliant,  ok joseph thank you for checking it over. I'm mighty glad i managed to get to grips with the imgur,  with everyone's help of course. Does anyone have any UK brands of non acetone paint remover? 

3 hours ago, Cleantrooper said:

Brilliant,  ok joseph thank you for checking it over. I'm mighty glad i managed to get to grips with the imgur,  with everyone's help of course. Does anyone have any UK brands of non acetone paint remover? 

You could try mineral spirits, usually available from hardware stores

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Cleantrooper said:

Will do. Thank you. 

Super!  Just post it up here and she can get started as soon as possible.  Thanks!

One quick favor... I added the info. to the top of your first post, but can you add a link to your EI approval thread below it?  Thanks!

hace 2 minutos, Cleantrooper dijo:

Thanks all,  I'm hoping to get the goo gone ASAP and sort out the buttons. If I'm honest I don't know how to add a link!  As you can see by the photos,  I'm willing to learn. ...

Hello Brett... Just edit your first post and paste this link:

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/49592-tk-9593-requesting-eib-anh-hero-tm-976/

:duim:

67MTdY5.jpgrhsok7H.jpg7Wu3cyU.jpg

Hi all. I've just posted the new abb button pic but it has gone into the start of the post!  I thought I was doing well with the technology but every day is a school day! Just noticed that the trim pic's disappeared!  Added new one. Thanks for your patience with me and the tech,  sorry for any inconvenience. I hope that I have now supplied all the relevant pictures and I look forward to seeing what you think. Thanks as always for your time. My nerves are building,  add that to the anticipation,  I'm a wreck! But a good wreck. .....

2ZD43qa.jpg&key=cd30b829b6ea21c8647640a7

Edited by Cleantrooper
Update information
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Went through and sorted your images Brett @Cleantrooper ;) 

Looking better, hopefully a DO will be will you soon

Absolutely no problem whatsoever. Thanks for taking the time to have a look. I've added a couple of new pictures that show the side view a little better. Hope this helps. 

Edited by Cleantrooper
Update information
  • Like 1

Hi Brett,

Thanks for the updated photos. Regarding your belt, I'm a little unsure of what I'm looking at in the indicated area -- is it possible the layers of the belt are coming apart? The rest of the belt looks pretty flat. 

ACtC-3dnkxi5pMPIp5sJQbfVV7JouW9txmFbm5xf

FZbOfqX.jpgTo be honest I've never noticed that. Having just checked my belt though it's not coming apart . I'm not sure if I can do anything about it.  I hope it's not a deal breaker,  I've just ironed it out and this was the result  ( above )   I think it looks better.  Was there any other issues that stood out. Thanks. 

Edited by Cleantrooper
Update information
  • Like 1

Hi Brett,

Thank you for your patience, and I apologize for missing your application in the queue. 

CRL and Centurion Application Requirements

All required photos are now in and, after review, we are pleased to welcome you to Centurion! On behalf of the DO team and myself, many congratulations! :duim: 

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly

In this area we discuss areas that could benefit from additional improvement. Note that we consider both text (CRL) and pictures (screen caps/reference images) when reviewing submissions

Your shoulder straps are floating a bit high. I can see that you do have the white elastic tiedowns, so it may be a matter of just sliding them farther back, or you can give the straps a hot water bath to curve them more.

ACtC-3efCWKzeGS6BXhRLnWld4lNy-t1v2R0_VDoSjHStSDFFv3oZmDp69QP6vnFmaFGgMMGnIFZgA_mYxlLpuOQYZ0ZzyCtzLdEAFjYzE1bzw4KAf6-YgwkVdHDx4QWitHfpXnr8VswwQBfLxtbpSTQM43J5g=w1010-h1039-no?authuser=1   ACtC-3chCI1QwCSt6tjIMiqT8JlbVMcj_SBkjL-RTPBxgQlWG7CiMxqLkoKsR91I7iV3NJUEYXtizr7A8MLqFjrD6ltiG6P2USY8dg5sNPcY1zpvQE-CLyAK0s3JgNAqW8zhsuyIWTS2fo8PLno5jp8NWi1_eA=w686-h722-no?authuser=1

Reference Images:

ACtC-3d86Wm_8Dw1YGcHshrGZ1SuR4bsLqZpUc81   ACtC-3fSwoL_djB0aTle4DY6ijuf2AEWH3GTjZ68

Your butt plate is sticking out a bit more than we'd like. This is a pretty common issue, so it might be an area that benefits from tightening or adjusting strapping.

ACtC-3ekrYHAexGgBgihK1GAvzR5yPSN48-I8SSbiBkxyo4mVUflitdJkpQ8WIb3jVFghFIxRygrP5DkuZ1cSwIqyOWCDt1VAaSv6rHTsUEuDMxAiNSWx9XB0BH2puznSwm6Mq9xP7Wd4arPD1elR3vAO0qwJg=w1081-h872-no?authuser=1

Reference Image:

ACtC-3cjlTzshQe2PCGs_MoJGbahNu3dCtLqtV-6

And that's it! Congratulations again on reaching Centurion!

• shashachu changed the title to TK 9593 requesting ANH HERO centurion status (TM) [471]