Ebay TK yes or no?

Mad Cow Rebel

Found this very affordable (first red flag I know) set of armour that doesn't look half bad to me but I'm too new to know the good from the bad on armour. I'm a helmet nerd myself

https://www.ebay.com/itm/ANH-Stormtrooper-Armor-Kit-White-ABS-Plastic-Unassembled-Replica/124272321187?hash=item1cef3522a3:g:fJoAAOSwaEVfG0Q5

Any thoughts appreciated 

Never heard of Grunt props before, at first i thought it was MTK.  Hopefully someone chimes in that may know but it comes out of the US Phoenix by the looks, and could well be a recast. Those ear pulls are very soft in detail.

2 minutes ago, Locitus said:

Those pulls look terrible.

Any Ideas who's armour it's a recast of Mathias, I'll do a bit of research tomorrow myself see if we can work it out.

Definitely not a TM ab, and the raised area on the small ab-button has an indentation in the center of the bottom, unlike ATA's which is completely flat on the top.  They may have been re-worked to make it look original, though.

Grunt props                                               TM                                        Grunt                     ATA

fETRsZs.jpg      sWCL3bl.png           WBfkY7H.jpg   0khND6p.jpg?1

39 minutes ago, justjoseph63 said:

Definitely not a TM ab, and the raised area on the small ab-button has an indentation in the center of the bottom, unlike ATA's which is completely flat on the top.  They may have been re-worked to make it look original, though.

Grunt props                                               TM                                        Grunt                     ATA

fETRsZs.jpg      sWCL3bl.png           WBfkY7H.jpg   0khND6p.jpg?1

To be clear, I never said the ab was TM. The thighs look more suspicious though. But it was a looong time since I was DO and spent serious time looking at armour details