Converting ANH to New Incinerator

Dennis

Hi Y'all!

Ok so I have my old ANH stunt from TM I've been using the last seven years and now I want to promote it to incinerator from Mandalorian.

Considering they are using a R1 armor and not a ROTJ armor I wouldn't need the U edges, since they are unpressent in the show.

Not planning to make it super screen accurate with high levels. Just want to spring new life into my old suit.

I like the redssies.

Bad idea?

You won't match the R1 armor from the Mandalorian it is too much different but there is an Incinerator trooper CRL already from the Force Unleashed which you could aim for https://databank.501st.com/databank/Costuming:TK_incinerator others have converted ANH armor to game versions, check out some of the build threads ;)

For the U channel you could contact @sskunky 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Fun idea, not an approvable idea without a TON of work, unfortunately. Also, a CRL has not been created yet, so you'd either be waiting... or shooting for the CRL model, which I don't think is very likely with ANH armor. Like Glen said, I'd check out the current Incinerator CRL if you just wanna add some redssies :P 

Or if you want to start an Anthology suit, Jim Tripon (most detailed and closest to proper material), Headshot Props, and 850 Armor works (both ABS/hybrid kits... not as detailed and no helmet, but cheaper) are the current options for ROTK/Mando style armor.