Hello From Maryland

Hi everyone,

I joined the 501st as a Tie Pilot Reserve in 2019.    After my last troop, I realized that I want to be a stormtrooper.   I pulled the trigger and I ordered a ANH Stunt from WTF in March.   I recently joined the forum and was awe struck by all the shared knowledge.  Wish I'd joined while I was waiting, but I am here now.  My BBB came a couple weeks ago and I have started my build.  I intend to take my time.   I'll probably be asking lots of questions.  

• Like 4

Hello and welcome aboard, looking forward to seeing your BBB's soon and your build progress, good luck

Hi Terry! Welcome to FISD. Tie pilot is one costume that I have wanted to own for as long as I can remember, and will likely do so one day. I recently started a TK build...well...more like two TK builds, as I am helping my 19 yo son build his as well. For me, the Stormtrooper is the OG of the Star Wars costumes and is unmistakable in its own right, which is why it had to be my first kit. This is an amazing group of people to be associated with, who are more than willing to help us new guys and gals out. Good luck on your build!