PainterPanther’s ANH Stunt Build

Hi all,

I received my BBB from WTF.    After reading build threads, I took the plunge by trimming the forearms.    Decided to go for Centurion level.  I don’t want to regret not trying.    Wish me luck!   Advice is welcome.  BBB photos kick off my first thread.  

jt7hyIRs.jpg

Edited by PainterPanther
photo

Welcome to the club, and congrats on your BBB day! Very exciting! For some reason I’m not seeing your actual images embedded here, and instead only see a web link. You may try checking out the how to post on imgur thread, which I believe I have linked in my All-In-One TK resource thread. I’d paste the direct link here myself, except I don’t have access to it at this time. But here is my resource thread:

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/49412-all-in-one-tk-anh-stunt-index-of-resources-by-maskedvengeance/

Keep the photos and updates coming, and we’ll be here to help you on your journey!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello and welcome aboard, nothing better than BBB photos, here is a thread which may help you in regards to Imgur and posting images