TKStrider requesting pre-approval

Hello all, I would greatly appreciate some pre-approval and any tips to make things better!

1. Name: Anthony Shultz

2. Future Garrison: Central California

3. Armor/Helmet maker: WTF

4. Belt: Imperial Issue

5. Neck seal/blaster: Trooperbay

6. Boots: Imperial boots

7. Height: 5'11"

8. Weight: 155

9. TK Type: ANH Stunt

xa3bKyt.jpg

DlRmSn5.jpg

RRy8cKc.jpg

uNIbfqh.jpg

w8OOPIJ.jpg

OREFga7.jpg

xf8NnBL.jpg

IvJLefq.jpg

rMgX5HB.jpg

Nice work, looks like your cod is a little low, the ab appears to be coming out under your chest plate, I would try lifting the ab/cod higher, would give you more room at the top of the thighs

xa3bKyt.jpg&key=ddd28f8db9394f97df01d752

Shoulder bells at the bottom are sitting outwards a little, you could try tightening the strapping to see if they will pull in a little more.

5GKZpcy.jpg?1

You could probably cut the paint down a little on your ab buttons too, look a little large

LSuei4K.jpg?1&key=0c9c5dfc8959a6e5b45e7e

No major issues I think you will be fine

• Like 1

Hi Anthony, looking good.  

I would like to make some suggestions for  better look and if you're planning to go for higher levels , as we would like to see you into the EIB 1000.

1- You can reduce the shoulder gap by shortening the straps. 

P4B0YA2.jpg           uiO0CSQ.jpg?2 

2-  your Chest armor should overlap the Ab section, You can move the ab section upwards an inch to solve this issue.

N5rqUA6.jpg      6W1TJge.jpg

3- Your Ab belt should  go up a little to be perfect, a widely used trick is to place a couple of small strips of Velcro behind  belt to ensure it doesn't sag in the front

M9svZ88.jpg    KTStIOG.jpg

4- This is just a dressing issue , the thigh's cover strips must align with the shins ones.

Jj5m8OO.jpg     14fEF4h.jpg?2

Cheers.

Hello Anthony, Nice looking set of armor you've got there.  One thing I noticed in addition what @gmrhodes13 and @TKSpartan recommended is that you've got your hand plates on the wrong hands. Make sure you swap those when you take your official approval photos! 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, GoofTrooper said:

Hello Anthony, Nice looking set of armor you've got there.  One thing I noticed in addition what @gmrhodes13 and @TKSpartan recommended is that you've got your hand plates on the wrong hands. Make sure you swap those when you take your official approval photos! 

eagle eyes, mate !!  :jc_doublethumbup:

Ok, hows this for the abdominal section overlap? I had to scrap the bracket system, it wasn't working. I'm using Velcro for now

zjynbkZ.jpg

Edited by TKSStrider
  • Like 3

Ok, I updated what was suggested, let me know what you guys think.

Personally, I think I need to trim the shoulder bells. Unless they are supposed to jut out like that, but I legitimately cannot get them any closer to the chest, and I may just have to trim the sides so they come in more. Sound like a good idea?

6C2JoAY.jpg

Left side fits well

d0T7kA3.jpg

Right side fits well until I lift my arms, then this happens. I think I'll just add support straps to help keep it together.

vqFuIRb.jpg

I remembered the Thermal Detonator this time LOL

cErKijE.jpg

I submitted my 501st application today, so wish me luck! Thanks all for the suggestions.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, TKSStrider said:

I submitted my 501st application today, so wish me luck! Thanks all for the suggestions.

Good luck, hope you have some news soon

Good look Anthony, great work with the fixes.   and for the shoulder bells, shortening the internal elastic  may help.

Cheers and looking forward for your TK ID  soon.!! :salute: