Hello from Tucson!

Nice to meet you all, I’m Justin from Tucson Arizona. I currently have a Mando in progress with MMCC and I have a currently unapproved episode 8 Kylo Ren. However I’m hoping to slowly build up an ANH Stormtrooper. Once I get my foot in the door by completing my bucket I can’t stop thinking about it until I complete my kit! I have interest in a FO Stormtrooper but the complexity of their armor makes me think that it’s not an easy build. 

Anyways, I figured I’d give this a shot too! I’m desperately in need of more projects to take on and the forums are the place to be! 

Welcome to FISD Justin! We would love to have another TK on the Jundland Wastes Squad roster. Are you also on the DSG forums?  There's loads of resources here on FISD for both ANH and FO troopers.  If you work on it one piece at a time it won't be as daunting.  You can begin all that new research right here https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/forum/38-getting-started-read-this-first/ 

Hello and welcome aboard, have a look in the First Order Battle Group section, some great builds there to follow which will give you a better idea of what is involved in building.

Welcome to the FISD. These boards are a great resource, and I’m sure you’ll find all the information you need for a build. If you get stuck there are lots of helpful troopers ready to give advice or tips. Good luck and have fun.

Hello Justin and welcome to the FISD! You won't find a more comprehensive source of all things TK in the entire galaxy. We look forward to you joining the ranks with the Dune Sea Garrison!