TK41469 requesting ANH stunt EIB status [ANOVOS](982)

TK41469 Requesting ANH Stunt TK EIB Status [ANOVOS]

Armor: Anovos

Helmet: Anovos

Blaster: Doopy Doos E-11 / 3D Parts / BlastFX

Height: 5’07

Weight: 160

Boots: Imperial Boots

Belt: Kittell

Hand Plates: Trooper Bay

Electronics: TK Talkie /Self Made Hearing assist

Neck Seal: Darman

Holster: Anovos

Full Body Front

dCvssWg.jpg

Full Body Back

zbS5Q0G.jpg

Full Right                                                                                                                     Full Left

Kk03CZf.jpgXU0DAG1.jpg

Right Side Detail                                                                                       Left Side Detail

6PkdxOP.jpg?1S4Fb6F7.jpg?1pZu16Q1l.jpg

Armor Details

q8fBwCGl.jpg?2

ddqUoDil.jpgNgFjMC1l.jpg6wqCgYjl.jpg?1

2kHiZV1l.jpgE24xVATl.jpgzGtaG34l.jpgZ2sohI8l.jpg

uTrPkQAl.jpg?1mpRyiEil.jpg

Leg Detail

xaGmHZsl.jpg?2QoAcayul.jpg?2PhJK5Afl.jpg?1

Helmet Detail Photos

Front

A1DHyQb.jpg

Side

pprftRsl.jpgGaEMnYu.jpg

IYcvOGGl.jpgX9Gl9lyl.jpg

Back

wqL8yJ6.jpg

Hovi tip detail

h2y4VBcl.jpg

Lens color (Backlit if necessary)

uTQpG7Fm.jpg

Accessory Photos

Gloves

GiuAVtal.jpg

Ammo belt

9MQUkc7.jpg

mO4TRIPl.jpg

Neck seal

M2AR8xS.jpg

Boots

I50JD9il.jpg?1

Blaster left side

jbJxwCll.jpg?2

Blaster right side

XB0ORzn.jpg?1

Blaster Rear

hoMynt8l.jpg?1

Thermal detonator back

F5yjFC6l.jpghww39h1l.jpg

Edited by Hesikaya
added missing images
  • Like 1

Nice work trooper a couple of things you could address:

Mic tips should be white on the rim, also check the mesh size, Anovos is quite small, from the CRLScreens used shall be of a wide type mesh, with the rim of the mic and the inside white or painted white.

A1DHyQb.jpg&key=3577272167086ad7c00960c0DaveMANH01.jpg

Small ab plate could be trimmed a little more, could touch up those ab buttons too

5JeETtol.jpg

LSuei4K.jpg?1&key=0c9c5dfc8959a6e5b45e7e

From the sides it doesn't appear your ab rivets aren't in alignment, you may want to post a close up of those without the armor on ;) 

S4Fb6F7.jpg&key=0810c1cdf16a922136873393

You will need to post an outside image of the snaps ;) 

E24xVATl.jpg&key=2a08997eacfd00fea11cdd6

Also include an image of your D ring on the blaster.

If you want some real screen accuracy you would replace your TD brackets, should not have rounded corners and screws are closer to the ends

F5yjFC6l.jpg&key=39c45374f626a930054307b

QKiTB7a.jpg?1&key=52431137842e77fd1361ff

Good luck with approval

• Like 1

Hi Scott, thank you your EIB submission. 

In order to start your review and while you add the required photos sent by joseph,  I will need you to make a small ( five minutes ) adjustment to your helmet.

As per the Crl States for L2:  Correct Aerators/Hovi-MIX tips are present. Screens used shall be of a wide type mesh, with the rim of the mic and the inside white or painted white.

We'll asking to add some white paint to your Hovi mix rim. esay fix !

Reference Images

crMKcBM.jpg         UwcfACb.jpg     QA1QIXU.jpg?1

Cheers. 

Hi Scott, thank you for your fast photos update.  We are almost ready to move along with your EIB application, but additional to the requested fix to the Hovi mix Tips, we need you to make the following  small fix.  As per the CRL for Basic approval, the paint "...does not leave the teeth area".  A small bottle of Goo-Gone, some toothpicks and some cotton swabs would clean up those areas perfectly . (The blue arrow points to one that looks good)

psY2HC4.jpg?1IamHYDk.jpg?1

Cl7EIZX.jpg

Reference Images

PVOrdpF.jpg   

Thank you mate. :salute:

Thank you Mario, I have started working on it but am not quite finished and must switch gears.  I will be on assignment for a couple days (taking the kids fishing).  I'll post up new pictures after the weekend. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Hesikaya said:

Thank you Mario, I have started working on it but am not quite finished and must switch gears.  I will be on assignment for a couple days (taking the kids fishing).  I'll post up new pictures after the weekend. 

Thanks Scott, don't worry about it, enjoy with the kids :peace:. We'll be here ready to serve. 

Cheers. 

I should've mentioned that the mesh is now a wider mesh than the Anovos mesh that was in there previously as suggested by Gmrhodes. Also, I will get to that TD bracket soon. I've been meaning to do that.

Sent from my sorrosuub C1 comm link device using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Hesikaya said:

Just wanted to check and see if these fit the bill before I re-glue them..

b4600aSm.jpg

Look much better 

Hi Scott, and thank you for your EIB application! 

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All required photos have been submitted, and on behalf of the entire D.O. staff we are pleased to welcome you to the rank of Expert Infantry.  Congratulations!  :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly;

In this area we review observations made by your fellow troopers and the DO team. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armour. 

Let's start by the Helmet  

Mine is an Anovos helmet  too and due to they come pre assembled it's not easy to correct the ears screws alignment, It's mentioned here for you to consider for a future fix. 

Reference Images

qMITWeR.jpg                         dvqpIOm.jpg             HH4En70.jpg?1

For a better look, we are suggesting to trimming your small ab button  removing the small return edge it has.

Reference Images

KKYJ8kh.jpg?1                                                     ouqtUS9.jpg?1                  5soRDet.jpg

Next, about your TD, the screws on the Screen  used , were a bit closer to the ends of the clips, and the ends were squared off, not rounded. Some Anovos armor also come with the TD fully assembled , so I'm simply mentioning it for your information.

Reference Images

0nbbQV5.jpg?1          I2yjVji.png?1    

xCQ8mCG.jpg?1

Your belt is just a bit  low, so you'll need to raise it . If you look at the reference photos, you'll see that many TKs actually had the belts overlapping the lower ab buttons. A good fix is to add two small strips of velcro to the  belt to keep the front from sagging.

Reference Images

8EtSaTg.jpg?1           qUlUQBG.jpg?1    4UBc7or.jpg?1

And finally in this section, the outside edges of the drop/boxes will need to align with the outer edges of the ABS belt.  Some E-6000 behind the straps in the rear will do the trick.

Reference Images

K5YaFzZ.jpg   1Txfwne.jpg             JuwSduC.jpg?1   vo0s2dK.png?1

***************************************************

Centurion Requirements;

In this section we prepare you for Centurion.  Because Centurion photos show more detail than EIB, items pertaining to Centurion might be seen there and not here and additional photos may be required. We try to point out all that we can from what we see, but the final accuracy is the responsibility of the trooper.

CRL: There should be a minimal gap between the shoulder armor and the chest/back plates.

Reference Images

zPN5z7X.jpg?1           74r31tu.jpg?1  dm0GIMM.jpg?1 

CRL : A single male snap on the top right corner of the ab plate is present.

This is also known as the 'Han snap', and I'm almost sure it's present on your armor, but none of the photos you submitted showed it, so I'm mentioning it here for you to take it in consideration if you plan , as we would like to see, to go for centurion level.                                                                                                                   

Reference Images

VV2pdyd.jpg                                 vYcuzfc.jpg?1               H7voVTk.jpg?1   

CRL: Three rivets, approximately 5/16"(8mm) diameter, are present on the left side of the abdomen armor... equally spaced along the depth of the armor and about 10mm from the edge.

We have a challenging issue here but we have confidence that you can do it!  Unfortunately, the rivets on the ab plate sit too far back from the edge and, for level 3,  will need to be moved closer as seen below.  The ones on the kidney appear to be farther, but we are taking into account that there is a return edge (as seen by the dotted line) right next to them.  They also need to be horizontally aligned.

After moving them, the holes can be filled with ABS paste and then sanded/polished.  A bit of a task, of course, but we have faith in you!

Reference Images

f0nXtLM.jpg                           SBIo8z5.jpg?1      IWbG4OS.jpg?1       

***************************************************

That's all Trooper, congratulations again and hope to see your Centurion application soon.  :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

• TKSpartan changed the title to TK41469 requesting ANH stunt EIB status [ANOVOS](982)

Thank you! I am so excited to receive this.  Looks like I have a few little bits to tackle before I apply for the big one!  This is a great community and I really appreciate all the encouragement and positive vibes.

• Like 1

TkSpartan, Looks like the hardest thing to correct for Centurion will be those ab side rivets.  It would appear I measured them from the bend or at 20mm for some reason instead of the return edge. :56pullhair:

3 hours ago, Hesikaya said:

TkSpartan, Looks like the hardest thing to correct for Centurion will be those ab side rivets.  It would appear I measured them from the bend or at 20mm for some reason instead of the return edge. :56pullhair:

Yes Scott, this is the core challenge. The Anovos Ab plate has a bend section that appears to be a return edge that is not , while the kidney section do have a marked return edge. This could be tricky and confusing for placing the rivets,

Bend section, Nor return edge                                                                             kidney Return Edge

sANT5TR.jpg     UEtGsCh.jpg

In my opinion, there's still a second option to solve this issue, "the ninja one" Lol. 

If It was my case and I have enough room in my ab section , I would Trim the bend section (both sides) of the AB plate so the moving the rivets wouldn't be necessary . 

NOTE: Only if I can keep the NO gap between AB/Kidney .

CRL for Level 3: Ideally there no gap between the abdomen and kidney armor

FesyxCO.jpg

You could try measuring and testing if you have enough room to make the trim. measure carefully prior any cut.

:salute:

Thanks, that idea of cutting it to that bend had crossed my mind. Now that you suggested it I'll take a closer look. Realistically that sounds easier than pulling rivets, abs paste, sanding, reinstalling rivets, etc.

Sent from my sorrosuub C1 comm link device using Tapatalk