No Blaster, No Problem?

DC33

Hi all,

So, first off...super excited. BBB was last week. I ended up doing a ready to go kit from Mark @ AP. It looks great, and I am going to spend the next few weeks ensuring a perfect fit.

I am even more excited because my business sponsors a movies in the park event each summer, and I just heard that its authorized to restart for the remainder of the summer. My movie at the end of August: Rise of Skywalker! Needless to say, I am a really looking forward to gearing up for the event.

My problem: I don't have a blaster!

For those that don't have blasters, or don't take them to certain events, do you take anything else?

Thanks in advance.

At my first troop I didn’t have a blaster. A fellow garrison member had a spare one and let me use it. It’s kind of nice just holstering it and using it sparingly, as I find my shoulders get tired holding after a while. I’m sure you will figure a way to pose or stand until you get a blaster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

There are certain events we are not allowed to carry a blaster, hospital visits and such, I don't bother carrying anything else, end up putting your hands on your belt a lot ;) 

• Like 1