Cadet #2025 (Stephanie) Build thread!

Hi Stephany, looking good . As Glenn has  pointed too,. I would suggest to consider remove a bit of gray paint from the teeth as per the Crl states :

- Frown is painted gray and does not leave the teeth area..

Reference Images

AefQu4c.jpgPVOrdpF.jpg

And for looking really better in the vocoder, you could round it a bit as the reference images.

Reference Images

feImSQs.jpg                   VW9l6sB.jpg?1    t6ljeu5.jpg?1  

keep on doing a great work, :salute:

• Like 2

Generally higher brow is Stunt and lower brow Hero, although on occasion you do see the odd helmet which doesn't follow that rule ;) 

Have a read here, great thread on brow heights (also some great references ;) )

36 minutes ago, Echo3_Skywalker said:

How is this hight for a stunt?

979eec607b5741fdeb0cefd0f1ece759.jpg

Stephanie | Cadet #2025

Looks good to me

gallery_14191_25_48295.jpg

What is a good brow hight? Iv seen all different heights.

Stephanie | Cadet #2025
You have said that you want to go to level a 3, that good.

First you submit your photos to the commander of your local garrison and he we will get you a tk number, at that point you are a member of the 501st legion, after that, you submit your thread to be approve as a level 2 trooper, after be approved, you submit your thread to be approved as a level 3 trooper

Since you want to be a level 3 troooer, the building and painting must be the very same as one specific trooper of your choice, could be any of your favourite trooper featured in ANH (since you have an anh armor), you have to imitate everything (armor mismatch, height of the brow, cracks, cuts) remember, the weapon is evaluated at level 2 and 3, you may have to build a bapty blaster (not sure on this last one).

Bapty is the company that provided the weaponry for ANH, in the weaponry section of the forum you will find info about that.

Sent from my GM1900 using Tapatalk

44 minutes ago, Sn4k3 said:

You have said that you want to go to level a 3, that good.

First you submit your photos to the commander of your local garrison and he we will get you a tk number, at that point you are a member of the 501st legion, after that, you submit your thread to be approve as a level 2 trooper, after be approved, you submit your thread to be approved as a level 3 trooper

Since you want to be a level 3 troooer, the building and painting must be the very same as one specific trooper of your choice, could be any of your favourite trooper featured in ANH (since you have an anh armor), you have to imitate everything (armor mismatch, height of the brow, cracks, cuts) remember, the weapon is evaluated at level 2 and 3, you may have to build a bapty blaster (not sure on this last one)

Actually you submit your approval photos to the GML (garrison membership liaison). You choose 5 combinations of ID yourself from an available list and once approved the first available is what you will receive.

Also you do not pick a specific trooper to base your build off even if seeking L3 Centurion. There are requirement for L2 and L3 in the CRL's which need to be followed, not a specific trooper. Perhaps you are getting confused with Sandtroopers over at MEPD as their L3 program must follow a specific trooper, that is not the case here at FISD.

I would suggest a little more research before providing information to others ^_^

7 minutes ago, gmrhodes13 said:

Actually you submit your approval photos to the GML (garrison membership liaison). You choose 5 combinations of ID yourself from an available list and once approved the first available is what you will receive.

Also you do not pick a specific trooper to base your build off even if seeking L3 Centurion. There are requirement for L2 and L3 in the CRL's which need to be followed, not a specific trooper. Perhaps you are getting confused with Sandtroopers over at MEPD as their L3 program must follow a specific trooper, that is not the case here at FISD.

I would suggest a little more research before providing information to others ^_^

Yes I'm following the mepd guide, thanks for the correction, now i see it was much needed

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

Nice work, just on the helmet there are a couple of things, your tube stripes ideally should be a pencil width away from the cheek, yours are angling and have a large gap on the front.

Make sure there is no paint on the gums, little hard to see in the photo Frown is painted gray and does not leave the teeth area.. Mic tip rims could be white. Could also remove a little paint from the top of the vocoder, some appears to be outside the curves.

723881915_c01bc8187a7bb365cfcc2e14b1af6f17(1).jpg.b1053d0b38ed6460bc9e2224e3fb4262.jpgc1463c39ae619590827192f96945e6ac.thumb.jpg.02c91187cca3396dba7793797b579b32.jpg

Trimming a little more of the top portion of the ears (they are a little thick) should reduce the gaps on the lower section of the ears.

5cc7db0e7a2355e0d2181ddbccf383cb.thumb.jpg.8086fb2c4fb47777c6264307fc0df742.jpg 

4Abat2D.jpg?1   9yhWt9s.jpg?1   2OMODpz.jpg?1

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Its been a while since my last post however, I was fitting the lower portion of my armor today and noticed the area around my stomach (yellow) has a pretty large gap, about 3 inches, but the area around my hips fits a little snug (red), what can I do about this?

a1cc19afb99e9e76e997e87ab1c38e57.jpg

Firstly you want to make sure the armor isn't angled when trying on, notice in this image the backplate and buttplate are angled compared to the ab. You may find this leaves a gap in the armor to your body which you could add some foam behind, I would try to correct this angle before looking at any trimming.

Once you have adjusted the angle a little you will be able to work out what can be trimmed

ang.png.3de16a96303301a0883b046d9c1747dd.png

gallery_12157_16_598.jpg

gallery_12157_11_881612.jpg