Hey guys!

Hello, my name is Gavin and I am so excited that I am finally able to build my own TK armor kit with my dad @Firedog. We have been wanting to do this since I was a small child and with our kits arriving tomorrow, our passion will come to life. A little bit about me, I live in Panama City, Florida and I am a student at FSU in Tallahassee. I might get some shade for this but Episode 3 is my favorite Star Wars movie and the Clone Wars animated series is my favorite bit of Star Wars that's out there. I know this community is full of great people and I am ready to meet some of you at events!

• Like 1

Hello and welcome aboard, looking forward to seeing those BBB photos, exciting times, remember research is the key and measure twice and cut once, when in doubt check the Gallery sections for references ;) 

Good luck

Hi Gavin, welcome aboard, good luck with you build and looking forward for you BBB day Photos . As Glen pointed, read the CRL but is important to look at the reference photos too. 

:peace: 

Welcome. I think its awesome that you and your dad are building together. It is definitely a fun journey. I hope you guys will build with Centurion in your sites. 

Hi Gavin, welcome to FISD.

Yep you certainly have some exciting times ahead of you. Enjoy building armour with your dad, what an experience.