Hi !

Hello everyone! I've been lurking on the forum for... wow, nearly ten years, and I've finally got around to starting serious thought about a TK build. A friend of a friend of a friend has a 2017 TKUK kit that he's parting with and I wondered what the mood on them was now - I recall a while ago that they weren't recommended but as far as I can tell that was on the basis of customer service rather than armour quality. 

Anyway, I'm looking forward to finally getting started! 

• Like 1

Glad you're getting off the fence George you won't be disappointed once you put some armor on!  As far as TKUK I have no idea what that is but if you give it a moment some other more helpful trooper will probably be able to shine some light on the subject. :salute:

Welcome to the FISD George, you should be fine for approval using a TKUK kit, post some pics if you have any and it's always a good idea to checkin with your local garrison/outpost for a confirmation as their GML will be able to provide some in person advice. Good luck with your build.

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Hello and welcome aboard there's a few bits that could be upgraded like the an buttons, but ultimately it's up to your GML