TK-10650 Requesting ANH Stunt EIB Status (AFP) (980)

Saludos Legionarios!

Con el siguiente post, solicito el estado de EIB (980) para mi armadura, tras algo más de un año de misiones.

Si es necesario aportar alguna foto más, por favor, hacédmelo saber.

Gracias por vuestro tiempo.

Saludos desde España.

Hello Legionaries!

With the following post, I request the EIB status (980) for my armor, after a little over a year of missions.

If you need to provide any more photos, please let me know.

Thanks for your time.

Greetings from Spain.

Name : Sergio Bescós 

501st ID : 10650

FISD forun name : Keko Bescós 

Garrison : Spanish garrison 

Armor : Armour Factory Props (AFP)

Helmet : Armour  Factory Props (AFP)

Blaster : Armour Factory Props (AFP)

Height : 175cm

Weight : 80kg

Boots : Armour Factory Props (AFP)

Canvas Belt : Armour Factory Props (AFP)

Hand Plates : ArtNeo 

Neck Seal : Armour Factory Props (AFP) (Leather)

Holster : Armour Factory Props (AFP) (Leather)

Audio system: TRamp

https://501st.com/members/displaymemberdetails.php?userID=29694

https://501st.com/members/displaymember.php?userID=29694&costumeID=124

Front action

SSpxfii.jpg

Front

LjKOSxy.jpg

Back

46DurxG.jpg

Left

z3Plbut.jpg

IHev9Wv.jpg

Right

81HZTN2.jpg

ieKwOKx.jpg

Casco - helmet

3b9BaDt.jpg

CbCNBbA.jpg

v297Yek.jpg

FeOhiKJ.jpg

eL34XMn.jpg

F92TvD4.jpg

OdIvBIY.jpg

yxYc8mH.jpg

FEjb4MN.jpg

vTxySJ9.jpg

rfLyMCT.jpg

8Ro12kU.jpg

nXwutGX.jpg

npLCxil.jpg

KMk0XXK.jpg

Cinturón - belt

XaABnGE.jpg

a1KwFL9.jpg

H03KLSW.jpg

ib9Ersq.jpg

Botas - boots

9wN5Myo.jpg

Blaster E11

t0IStXb.jpg

KsOA3UQ.jpg 

dTQWffl.jpg

tbIls80.jpg

Detonador – Detonator

s81YGDb.jpg

Xn6GDWB.jpg

Cuello - Neck seal

J3JT98w.jpg

QeEAiZe.jpg

Muslo derecho – Right leg

wbmClKO.jpg

G8RNy0p.jpg

6qzflSk.jpg

7haFQr8.jpg

qNLakgr.jpg

Muslo Izquierdo - Left leg

EKIcwPQ.jpg

0BKZJih.jpg

Pantorrilla derecha – right calf

wXq2kMg.jpg

aCgyhqw.jpg

p1SN9lv.jpg

Pantorrilla izquierda - left calf

o6Auo3w.jpg

U65fMrP.jpg

fFeKVQB.jpg

yCSP6EZ.jpg

Brazos - arms

NJpcOPB.jpg

nTKLnkw.jpg

vznha89.jpg

tNauOHN.jpg

Brazo derecho - right arm

rgubBmz.jpg

T5ljQpm.jpg

Brazo izquierdo - left arm

euzH14Z.jpg

CvQSGia.jpg

Cuerpo – Body armor

2eU3a3f.jpg

EXR7HMZ.jpg

DFVXUuM.jpg

rhQ7zvB.jpg

qn2c8eP.jpg

RJglLnx.jpg

Skyp8nR.jpg

ZWztWRh.jpg

ihNYZyZ.jpg

WgFl0VX.jpg

EQbSj5A.jpg

F75mqkW.jpg

lYF4vJv.jpg

8qA6xRF.jpg

Electrónica - Sistema de voz – Audio System

AyxvBJd.jpg

Done!

Edited by Keko
  • Like 1

Despite inserting IMGUR's BBCode in the forum post, I am unable to view the images correctly. If I can do something myself, please tell me.
Thank you

Pese a insertar de BBCode de IMGUR en el post del foro, no consigo visualizar las imágenes correctamente. Si puedo hacer yo algo, por favor decídmelo.
Gracias

4 minutes ago, Keko said:

Despite inserting IMGUR's BBCode in the forum post, I am unable to view the images correctly. If I can do something myself, please tell me.
Thank you

Pese a insertar de BBCode de IMGUR en el post del foro, no consigo visualizar las imágenes correctamente. Si puedo hacer yo algo, por favor decídmelo.
Gracias

Forum does not use BBcode, use "direct link" option 

• Like 2

Hola Sergio. Tu armadura se ve espectacular. Enhorabuena!!!. Suerte con tu solicitud!!! :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

Hello Sergio.  Your armor looks spectacular.  Congratulations!!!.  Good luck with your application!!!:th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

• Like 1

Hola Sergio, excelente Armadura. Muchas gracias x actualizar tus fotos.

Uno de nosotros estará contigo pronto. 

Saludos :salute:

HI, Sergio, your armor looks great. Thanks for updating your photos. 

One of us will be with you shortly. 

Cheers 

• Like 1

• justjoseph63 changed the title to TK-10650 Requesting ANH Stunt EIB Status

Hola, Sergio, and thank you for your EIB application! 

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All required photos have been submitted, and on behalf of the entire D.O. staff we are pleased to welcome you to the rank of Expert Infantry.  Congratulations!  :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly;

In this area we review observations made by your fellow troopers and the DO team. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor. 

Overall a great looking set of armor, mi hermano, and I am VERY impressed by the paint job on your helmet!  A few items here that will help you look your best:

The left eye opening is spot-on, but the top of the right one could use a tiny bit of trimming if you get the chance.

Reference images                                                                                                                            

vtYKJPk.jpg              MicyX6C.jpg   2IpHYIK.jpg

The brow trim on both sides is long, and should end at the rear of the trap line above.  But, the height of your ear on the left is about 4 mm lower than the one on the right, which may leave an unsightly opening. 

Reference images

tpJwmQP.jpg?1  YzYjeKG.jpg?1         27SKLNQ.jpg   NHdXRLq.jpg

A simple strapping adjustment here, but both thighs should sit at the same level.  It looks as if rotating the left one out a bit and raising it about 1 cm should do the trick.

Reference images

EX1dAx6.jpg            t7MWJ4C.jpg?1  xSqbOUs.jpg?1  pXO583j.jpg?1

Another easy fix here.. when getting suited up, having the rear top connection of the calves level will give you a much better appearance.

Reference images                                    

KdBd6zQ.jpg  dZbwgtF.jpg             K7JuZ4m.jpg?1  6q0gxA1.jpg?1  MIbXXvT.jpg?1

Your TD is sitting pretty high on the belt and needs to be straightened out.  Just make sure whoever attaches it for you pushes it all the way down onto the belt!

Reference images

rISX46L.jpg    ps7wlp6.jpg?1  r6a5Pnj.jpg?1  9YKDVGU.jpg?1

Centurion Requirements;

In this section we prepare you for Centurion.  Because Centurion photos show more detail than EIB, items pertaining to Centurion might be seen there and not here and additional photos may be required. We try to point out all that we can from what we see, but the final accuracy is the responsibility of the trooper.

Unfortunately, your teeth are way over-trimmed, brother.  The openings should be only slightly higher than the paint, but your extend pretty far beyond that and at this time I'm sad to say that they are not acceptable for Centurion approval.

2Zf6cRE.jpg     4XkmekD.jpg

Reference images

GSSsZIX.jpg?1     XWFCCXR.jpg?1     KCA5cYE.jpg?1

Although the left side is perfect, the top of the right shoulder bell needs to be brought closer to the shoulder strap.

Reference images

7Gz4UVX.jpg            T5Z32tY.jpg?1   EXLWDy8.jpg?1

The ridge on the sniper knee are about 4 mm lower than the ridge of the calf and will need to be raised.  Removing all the return edge from the bottom will help a lot.                   

Reference images

cKjVzoy.jpg?1    KkwXkAB.jpg?1                      xGWTgPw.png?1  mXiAjpR.jpg?1

The outside edge of the drop boxes must be aligned with the outer edge of the ABS belt.  Some E-6000 on the rear of the strap will hold them in place!                   

Reference images

5YmoySr.jpg       ITaC2iD.png?1   KdPF2rr.jpg?1

As per the CRL for Level 3, "The corners of the ABS ammo belt shall be trimmed at a 45 degree angle that meets the outer edge of the cloth belt".  Unfortunately, it looks as if you do not have the space at the end to accomplish this due to the button position, so it may need to be replaced.

Reference images

FVv6K04.jpg   p1MvusL.jpg              YODZW4a.jpg?1  7rVedaZ.jpg?1  4iwePAK.jpg

Last up, it looks like you have some silver paint on the T-tracks of your E-11.  The original T-tracks were made of plastic, so no "weathering" should be present.

Reference image

SycnbOF.jpg?2       6919O5d.jpg

And that's it!  Another EI added to the Spanish Garrison!  :jc_doublethumbup:

• Like 1

• justjoseph63 changed the title to TK-10650 Requesting ANH Stunt EIB Status (980)
hace 33 minutos, justjoseph63 dijo:

And that's it!  Another EI added to the Spanish Garrison!  :jc_doublethumbup:

We are working hard, encouraging people to achieve EIB and CENTURION levels... :salute:

• Like 2

The first, thank those responsible for the department for studying and evaluating the photos, as well as the time invested in it.
I greatly appreciate all the advice for the correct placement of some elements, that after taking the photos, I already observed certain errors. My wife will consider it for next time;)

I appreciate the help to modify and correct those details that provide an image as faithful and exact as possible to the films. I will keep it in mind and will exert myself to make it so, although I will need some time for it.

And finally, thank you for your congratulations.

I am proud to belong to the Expert Infantry

Lo primero, agradecer a los responsables del departamento por estudiar y valorar las fotos, así como el tiempo invertido para ello.
Agradezco enormemente todos los consejos para la correcta colocación de algunos elementos, que tras realizar las fotos, ya observé ciertos errores. Mi mujer lo tendrá en cuenta para la próxima vez  ;)

Valoro la ayuda para modificar y corregir aquellos detalles que proporcionen una imagen lo más fiel y exacta posible a las películas. Lo tendré muy encuenta y me exforzaré para que así sea, aunque necesitaré algo de tiempo para ello.

Y por último, agradecer vuestras felicitaciones.

Orgulloso de pertenecer a la Infantería Experta

• Like 2

Toma tu tiempo para preparar tu armadura, estaremos aqui cuando  estés listo. 

Saludos :salute:

Take your time for the fixes, we'll be here for your Centurión submission. 

Cheers :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

• Like 1

• justjoseph63 changed the title to TK-10650 Requesting ANH Stunt EIB Status (AFP) (980)