Armor resizing

Howdy, I'm quite new here.  I bought some stormtrooper armor from someone in my garrison.  Our dimensions are about the same, but I weigh a little less.  However, upon trying on the armor, it is quite clear that the person who assembled it is not the same size as me.  The ab plate has a lot of extra room and the thighs are way too big.  The chestplate touches my arms when I stand up straight with my hands to my sides, the biceps and forearms are quite large and the shoulder bells are too far away from the chestplate assembly.  Needless to say, I have my work cut out for me on downsizing this armor.  Are there any tips for a newbie on downsizing a pre-assembled kit?  I think I have a general idea of how to do it but any help is welcome!  I will upload pictures if I have specific questions or if anyone asks!  I have no idea who the maker of the armor is, not even the previous owner knows.  He thinks its an AM kit or an NE kit from troopergear.  Thanks for the help in advance!

• Like 1