Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi, I think I may have found a good match for the above in PU brown leather but I'm unable to post any pics because it states the file is too large, how do fix this issue? many thanks

Edited by Tedi67
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Tedi67 said:

Hi, I think I may have found a good match for the above in PU brown leather but I'm unable to post any pics because it states the file is too large, how do fix this issue? many thanks

You’ll probably want to find a photo hosting site, such as Imgur. Check this thread for tips...

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

The standard TK boots are a little taller than most after market boots so compare the heights with the image link I posted earlier, they need to stay under your shins, if they are too low they will pop out.

 

Ultimately it is your GML (garrison membership liaison) who will approve your costume so you should check with him/her.

Link to post
Share on other sites

hi , thanks for your input, I'm just floating suggestions about regarding the boots, I have forwarded the the pics to my armourer & I'm currently awaiting a reply, personally I don't think I will have a problem with them popping out from under my shins as I'm only 5'7" ! lol ! cheers &  thanks again

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Tedi67 said:

hi , thanks for your input, I'm just floating suggestions about regarding the boots, I have forwarded the the pics to my armourer & I'm currently awaiting a reply, personally I don't think I will have a problem with them popping out from under my shins as I'm only 5'7" ! lol ! cheers &  thanks again

It has nothing to do with height. They can pop out from under shin while you're walking. I like most have velcro on the inside of front of shin and on front of top of boot to help hold them in place.

 

Good Luck in your search!

Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, magni said:

It has nothing to do with height. They can pop out from under shin while you're walking. I like most have velcro on the inside of front of shin and on front of top of boot to help hold them in place.

 

Good Luck in your search!

ok, thanks ,  I just assumed it was a height thing? I will keep looking if they are not suitable. Cheers

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...