Greetings from Italy!

Hello to everyone! I am Liam from Italy and I am one of the LMOs for this term by the way!

I have just bought form a friend my FIRST whole armour kit (whole 'cause I already have a pilot and a SnowCommander) and I am totally excited! Shoild arrive in august and it's a TK armour kit.

Can't wait to get my hands on it and start a build.

First things I need (as I noticed for now) is a neck seal and a canvas belt. Any advice?

Thankyou to all of you and have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Greetings Liam! I'm not really familiar with international purchase options, but here in the United States several popular options would be a neck seal from Darman and a belt from Kittell (Imperial Issue). Be sure to check out all the build resources in the Getting Started forum section as well as build threads for reference. I put together a compilation of TK resources for my own build which might be helpful for you as well, and also here is a list of sources for soft parts.

Good luck with your build!

Welcome, Liam!  You may want to check with the TKs in your Garrison to find out if there is a local supplier of the neck seal/canvas belt.  Don't forget about the boots!  For those, I suggest  Imperial Boots, specifically the 421s.  They only make them in "waves" (once a month or so), and I believe the next wave starts Aug. 1st.

If we can be of any help, just ask, and best of luck on your white armor journey!

Hi Liam, welcome to FISD and great to hear you want to become a TK.

We are here to serve so ask plenty of questions and the advice will flow.

Welcome, sir. I own a pair of Imperial Boots TK boots, and they are really comfortable. You will not be disappointed, if you decide to go through them.

Edited by TK-42134

• 3 weeks later...