Looking for help/advice please

Hey all, I was recommended to this site for help.

Years ago I was a cadet with my local garrison, and I bought an ANH kit to start my path out, however right after purchasing my kit I had to undergo a few major surgeries.  This left me unable to complete my build.  I was only able to get partway through building the bucket.  It's been about 8-9 years and I am still not going to be able to do anything with the kit (and accessories) and I was hoping to sell what I have, it its uncompleted state.  Is there a section of this forum where I can do that?  Or another place I can look to sell?  I would greatly appreciate any help

Thank you

Hi Tim

Sorry to hear of your situation sir.

We do have a sale section on the forums but you may not be able to see it due to level of access but just in case you can see it, here is the link.

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/forum/11-for-saletrade-personal-items-only/

If not, its always best to post photos of what you have, and an asking price as we have a few sales rules that stipulate those as a minimum.

If al else fails, you can certainly send me a PM with the information price photos and we can make a  post for you and get any interested members in direct contact with you.

• Like 1

Hi Tim - I believe you need to have a minimum number of forum posts to gain account posting access to the For Sale section. It’s likely something like 5-10 posts, but I’m not entirely sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk