Greetings

Howdy, my name is John, and I'm located in Texas.  I never imagined I would be a stormtrooper, as I have a Scout and a completed Imperial Gunner, but a member of my garrison is selling his armor, and based on the measurements and his asking price, I couldn't pass it up.  I've ordered new boots from Imperial Boots and a custom neckseal, as well as a compression 2 piece undersuit.  The only thing I'm missing is a bucket!  Hopefully I can get one at a decent price.

• Like 3

Greetings John, and welcome to FISD! Excellent choice with Imperial Boots, which is what many Troopers wear. As for purchasing a bucket, I would recommend trying to get one from the same vendor as your armor maker, in order to best color match. You will find that there are many different whites when it comes to ABS armor. Looking forward to seeing you with your kit on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome! And congrats on the armor! As others have mentioned if you find a vendor who makes the same armor or similar that can save some time on having to repaint or such. We look forward to your progress!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello and welcome aboard, make sure you check out the CRL requirements as things may have changed since the costume was first approved, you can find them here https://databank.501st.com/databank/Costuming:FISD_CRL

• 2 weeks later...