MMcFett's Rogue One TK build - HSP kit

I received my BBB from Head Shot Props over the holiday weekend. Already had my B grade helmet kit from the sale around Easter. Now I've got the armor to go with it! I laid it all out yesterday to see what I've got. This will be my first stormtrooper build and first 501st attempt. I've got experience working on a mando but this will be a whole different adventure!

I plan to get:

Gloves from Endor Finders

Boots from Imperial Boots

Undersuit from Jim Tripon (don't know of any other options, especially stateside)

Hovi tips and audio system from Ukswrath

I'll think about a blaster later, but do want to get one in the future. Anything I'm missing at this point?3a5645ad89300d558a459258e6900b41.jpgb70520122d30659b04a49eabf0771b69.jpg

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Noting better than BBB's. Will be looking forward to the progress and future approval, I have not seen one of these Head Shot kits before. Good luck with the build

• Like 1

Exciting times ahead for you Michael, ask plenty of questions as you work through your build and the advice will flow.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Cool a new kit for the anthology TK. I have a HSP Generafett bucket, and i have seen Imperial Valour's build with his bucket. I look forward to you build. I added you to the roster.

BTW, there is a thread on who sales waht for the ROTK but just so you know, Dark Side Closet on FaceBook makes the undersuit top and knee gaskets. Message them and they will give you price. I have the Jimmiroquai undersuit but I really like what DSC is doing and all his stuff it here in the USA and hand made.

Edited by 11b30b4
  • Like 1