Jump to content
Sly11

Dead Post Links & Broken Photos, How You Can Help

Recommended Posts

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/27506-dd-bolt-handle-question/, restored by gmrhodes13

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/27418-doopys-doo-up-grade-kit/, restored by gmrhodes13

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/27456-a-small-perfectly-in-tact-brown-box-arrived-today-dvh-pipe-build-anh-e-11/?do=edit, restored by gmrhodes13

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/24530-anh-e-11-doopydoo-kit-completed/, restored by gmrhodes13

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/27256-counting-the-days-till-i-mount-my-rare-hengstler/, restored by gmrhodes13

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/26982-counter-mounting/, restored by gmrhodes13

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/26892-magazine-size/, restored by gmrhodes13

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/25960-tk4166-dds-e11/, restored by gmrhodes13

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/26356-basic-hasbro-build-with-doopey-conversion/, restored by gmrhodes13

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/26686-my-attempt-at-a-modded-hasbrodoopy-conversion/, restored by gmrhodes13

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/27698-debating-whether-to-add-cylinder-wires-or-not/, restored by gmrhodes13

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/12056-my-new-e11-blaster-project/, restored by gmrhodes13

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/27162-hasbro-e-11-question/,, restored by gmrhodes13

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/26522-doopy-scope-modification-real-lenses/, restored by gmrhodes13

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/26213-m38-a2-scope-mod-advise-please/, restored by gmrhodes13

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Images restored by Sly11 https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/28234-basic-simple-hasbro-e-11/

Images unable to be recovered Sly11  https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/28234-basic-simple-hasbro-e-11/

Images lost Archived post Sly11 https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/30026-made-some-t-tracks/

Images restored by Sly11  https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/28859-my-sterling-e-11-conversion-thread/page/2/

Images links gone Archived by Sly11 https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/29867-ellerre-dd-pipe-build/

Image links missing and deleted posts Archived by Sly11 https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/29826-40mm-pvc-pipe-build/

Images restored by Sly11 https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/29259-blaster-dumb/

The Irony, restored images of a Photobucket how to https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/29284-vette11s-dd-e-11-build/page/2/

 

Please note:  Page 23 of the ANH Blastech E11  the past entry above only restored up to the posts 3 page about half way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/25203-yet-another-doopys-build-with-some-added-features/, restored by gmrhodes13

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/32724-anh-e-11-with-blaster-core/, restored by gmrhodes13

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/32486-droidhunters-dd-resin-e11-build/, restored by gmrhodes13

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/31778-dd-full-resin-blaster-kit-build/, restored by gmrhodes13

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/31453-rubies-e-11-convertion/, restored by gmrhodes13

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/32366-joes-doopy-doos-build-with-t-jays-finishing-kit/, restored by gmrhodes13

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/32711-comfys-phoenix-props-e-11-build-thread-cant-we-fix-it-lets-find-out/, restored by gmrhodes13

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/32481-allan1313s-phoenix-props-e11-build/, restored by gmrhodes13

 

FYI it seems Photobucket has added an advert popup which you now can't close, I've found this on a few threads so far, with the advert you can't save the images :angry: They are on to us :laugh1:

 

It is not on all photobucket accounts, only some, could be age of the account as other photobucket images are fine

 

upgrade.png.7dd4931ec8330033a3a01701ad781398.png

 

Blocked photobucket images  DISREGARD appears it was just a glitch yesterday, images now show but can't be right clicked, have to copy the direct link then open in a new window then save.

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/32724-anh-e-11-with-blaster-core/

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/32390-crow86s-doopy-doos-e11-build/

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/33596-e-11-options-which-one-to-mod/

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/32711-comfys-phoenix-props-e-11-build-thread-cant-we-fix-it-lets-find-out/

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/14/2020 at 8:48 AM, gmrhodes13 said:

Sorry about this. I need to find out about how to display those pics without the watermarks. I only used the free Photobucket storage limit and never went to the paid version to remove the watermarks. If there is  a way around this please let me know and I will try to fix my build topic. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bulldog44 said:

Sorry about this. I need to find out about how to display those pics without the watermarks. I only used the free Photobucket storage limit and never went to the paid version to remove the watermarks. If there is  a way around this please let me know and I will try to fix my build topic. 

You can either download all your photobucket images (unless they changed the free download)

OR you can right click on each image in your thread,  then select "open link in new tab" this will open the photobucket image up in a new page, you then right click on the image and "save image as", NOW the time consuming bit, you will then have to upload to another free image host and copy all the new image links back into your posts, this is the way Andrew and I have been doing it for all the threads we have updated to date.

 

I've been using Imgur which is another free image host and now have created a separate Imgur account just for replacing FISD images, there's A LOT ;).

 

It's a bit off work so when I see a thread 11 pages long like yours I say "not today, not today" :laugh1:

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, gmrhodes13 said:

You can either download all your photobucket images (unless they changed the free download)

OR you can right click on each image in your thread,  then select "open link in new tab" this will open the photobucket image up in a new page, you then right click on the image and "save image as", NOW the time consuming bit, you will then have to upload to another free image host and copy all the new image links back into your posts, this is the way Andrew and I have been doing it for all the threads we have updated to date.

 

I've been using Imgur which is another free image host and now have created a separate Imgur account just for replacing FISD images, there's A LOT ;).

 

It's a bit off work so when I see a thread 11 pages long like yours I say "not today, not today" :laugh1:

 

Thanks. I will try to get on that soon to save anyone the agony of my 11 page build. 

Edited by Bulldog44
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Glen, did you do Tim's? maybe we should ask him to retrieve it :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Sly11 said:

Glen, did you do Tim's? maybe we should ask him to retrieve it :)

No I didn't, any link with a preview is left for the time being, too big to tackle in one go, a great idea

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, gmrhodes13 said:

Amazing work !! , Thank you for your service. Fix It Glen !!!  :peace:

 

fHoA6Cx.png?1

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Page 9 ANH E-11

Encountered another issue with photobucket this morning, go to click on image, open in new page and get this, they may be locking people out who aren't purchasing an account, it may be either the age or type of account, other photobucket images are opening fine.

15622470_10208105656106431_5196400969580

 

ARCHIVED: https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/39974-e11-build-from-sterling-parts-kit-atf-concerns/

 

 

 

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/40707-sterling-conversion-to-e11/ restored by gmrhodes13

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/26634-e11-power-cylinder-build/ restored by gmrhodes13

 

Page 8 ANH E-11

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/41846-lego-e-11/restored by gmrhodes13

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, gmrhodes13 said:

Page 9 ANH E-11

Encountered another issue with photobucket this morning, go to click on image, open in new page and get this, they may be locking people out who aren't purchasing an account, it may be either the age or type of account, other photobucket images are opening fine.

15622470_10208105656106431_5196400969580

 

 

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/40707-sterling-conversion-to-e11/ restored by gmrhodes13

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/26634-e11-power-cylinder-build/ restored by gmrhodes13

 

Page 8 ANH E-11

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/41846-lego-e-11/restored by gmrhodes13

 

 

It may have been restricted by the member as-well.

You can archive it Glen I tried to fix it myself but same deal. At least it will still reside on the boards just in archive section.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...