Strider's TK ANH Build

TKStrider

48 minutes ago, TKSStrider said:

Do you happen to have a pic for reference so I can see what it is you are talking about?

Something like this perhaps, glue to the inside of the chest, then run elastic through the slot and to the ab bracket. Or even use velcro, what ever works

ZxgeNs9.png HpPO5pp.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

So I had the day off today and was looking on something to do...why not work on Centurion level?

I was hoping someone would be able to enlighten me on the measurements for the shoulder bells. I trimmed them up a bit because they seemed too big, and they fit much better now. Along the bottom edge (from edge to edge) it's roughly 12in total, with the measurement from the peak to the bottom edge is just over 5in...does this seem about right?

I don't think I've seen actual measurements anywhere, it's more make them fit you best.

I recall similar measurements mentioned in this build https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/46870-lord_potatos-walts-trooper-factory-anh-tk-build/?do=findComment&comment=651521

Just refer to references to make sure your not taking off too much, they are pretty big 

500?cb=20130318061027