Like father........

Roukie 1

After my R1 was ready, my son also wanted to be a part of the Empire. Due to his hair colour he wanted to become Armitage Hux.

I ordered a cosplay uniform for him, as he is just 16 years old. Later, when he is old enough, we either go futher with this costume or he will get a TK armor.

dL8Vg28.jpg

MnYxcbq.jpg

kx1jNiH.jpg

It needs some ironing and little tweaking. But he wanted to wear it right away. :D

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, TKSpartan said:

Congratulations ! both looks Great !!  :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:   (I think you're going to need a FOTK )  :56pullhair:

I´m afraid, I´ll have to get a new armor. To be honest, I´m a little scared about the complexity of the FOTK armor.

In case, I get my approval for my R1TK, does my son accompany me to the events?

16 minutes ago, Roukie 1 said:

I´m afraid, I´ll have to get a new armor. To be honest, I´m a little scared about the complexity of the FOTK armor.

In case, I get my approval for my R1TK, does my son accompany me to the events?

My son is 14 years old and He has a Jawa costume , He's is a Galactic Academy cadet and for some events, (Not all)  I have asked our Garrison CO for an authorization an he granted  for Trooping with no problem.  You may want to ask to your local CO .

And Yes, the FOTK armor build looks  intimidating but as you have confirmed, FISD is plenty of info and help.  

:salute:

• Like 1

Thank you all.

I wanted to sign in my son to the Galactic Academy. Unfortunately there is no General Hux to be chosen as favourite character. On the other hand, my son just wants to accompany me to "our" troops. (as I become a member of the 501st)

He loves to wear the uniform, but is not that deep into the  SW Universe, that he would join the GA. He wants to wait `til he can join the 501st. 

Hope I could explain it right ;)

On 7/4/2020 at 3:13 PM, Roukie 1 said:

Thank you all.

I wanted to sign in my son to the Galactic Academy. Unfortunately there is no General Hux to be chosen as favourite character. On the other hand, my son just wants to accompany me to "our" troops. (as I become a member of the 501st)

He loves to wear the uniform, but is not that deep into the  SW Universe, that he would join the GA. He wants to wait `til he can join the 501st. 

Hope I could explain it right ;)

nah totally makes sense, He enjoys Star Wars but may not necessarily love it. It might be more of a bonding thing for you two.

My father loves and obsesses over Gundam Wing. I honestly could not care less. But whenever he was building his models I'd "hang out" with him. I still highly treasure those memories for father-daughter bonding, but don't ask me anything about any of the characters or robots.

We actually did more together regarding Dragon Ball, which we both enjoy. Though him less than Gundam and me less than Star Wars. But we'd watch the anime together and read the comics, and we'd visit the booths at conventions together before going our separate ways to the fandoms we both truly love. To us Dragon Ball is OK, but the bonus is each other. If my dad loved Dragon Ball to the degree that he loves Gundam, I'd probably be doing the equivalent of the 501st or builds with him.

I tend to take random pictures of Gundams when I come across them (very common back in Asia), and he likes to buy me little stormtrooper toys. I may be over 30 now but I'm always gonna be daddy's girl.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JZYL said:

nah totally makes sense, He enjoys Star Wars but may not necessarily love it. It might be more of a bonding thing for you two.

My father loves and obsesses over Gundam Wing. I honestly could not care less. But whenever he was building his models I'd "hang out" with him. I still highly treasure those memories for father-daughter bonding, but don't ask me anything about any of the characters or robots.

We actually did more together regarding Dragon Ball, which we both enjoy. Though him less than Gundam and me less than Star Wars. But we'd watch the anime together and read the comics, and we'd visit the booths at conventions together before going our separate ways to the fandoms we both truly love. To us Dragon Ball is OK, but the bonus is each other. If my dad loved Dragon Ball to the degree that he loves Gundam, I'd probably be doing the equivalent of the 501st or builds with him.

I tend to take random pictures of Gundams when I come across them (very common back in Asia), and he likes to buy me little stormtrooper toys. I may be over 30 now but I'm always gonna be daddy's girl.

Oh, the Gundam models I used to ogle over back in the day when I was a young lad. I was never obsessed, but had such an admiration for the concept and style and the shear craftsmanship that went into every one.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Firedog said:

Oh, the Gundam models I used to ogle over back in the day when I was a young lad. I was never obsessed, but had such an admiration for the concept and style and the shear craftsmanship that went into every one.

My father recently sent me an article about some seriously wicked cool Gundam face masks

with the comment: "hm. And what are you Star Wars people doing?"

I posted to the FISD FB group with 'shots fired!! what are we doing?!"

• Like 1

On 7/9/2020 at 2:43 PM, JZYL said:

My father recently sent me an article about some seriously wicked cool Gundam face masks

with the comment: "hm. And what are you Star Wars people doing?"

I posted to the FISD FB group with 'shots fired!! what are we doing?!"

Lol.  Wear a full helmet! :D

That is cool though!

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Roukie 1 said:

Proud to announce, that my son is officially a member of the Galactic Academy.

Cadet CID 5131 reporting for duty.

Congratulations, Looks Great !! :jc_doublethumbup:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/19/2020 at 2:21 AM, Roukie 1 said:

Proud to announce, that my son is officially a member of the Galactic Academy.

He's an awesome Hux!

I recently signed my boy up as well.  He is Starkiller.  I think I was more excited about it than he was.  lol.

• Like 2