Pic's failing to upload for pre approval

Hi all. I've just installed the tappatalk app to enable me to start the pre approval process but it doesn't let me upload the necessary pictures. I'm really new to this tec and app and I'm sorry if this has been discussed somewhere before. Thanks for any advice you can give me .

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Size can be an issue for adding images as attachments. Most of us use a free online image host, I use Imgur, once you have uploaded the images you can simply copy the links directly into your post.

Just to follow on from my original post and I'm sorry to seem so vague  ( but you do all seem so genuinely helpful I'm sure you won't mind ) I'd like to eventually submit my application for eib. Do I start with the pre approval process and then hopefully progress if possible?  Finally,  the upload of photos I'm having real trouble with. Is imgur the only way?  Thanks in advance for any advice. 

54 minutes ago, Cleantrooper said:

Just to follow on from my original post and I'm sorry to seem so vague  ( but you do all seem so genuinely helpful I'm sure you won't mind ) I'd like to eventually submit my application for eib. Do I start with the pre approval process and then hopefully progress if possible?  Finally,  the upload of photos I'm having real trouble with. Is imgur the only way?  Thanks in advance for any advice. 

Pre approval has nothing to do with EIB. It is to help ensure that your initial application to the 501st through your garrison goes smoothly. Once you are approved with the garrison you can apply directly to EIB status. 

I use flickr, photobucket used to be popular, and there are a few other hosting sites. If you want to find popular ones, go find a thread with pictures, click on those pictures and that should take you to their hosting site. This works best on a computer, but it's not impossible to do it on your phone or tablet. 

• Like 1