Imperial Boots - A big feet conundrum

With Imperial Boots opening up in a few days, I have set my reminder to get my order in. These appear to be the gold standard for many on these boards and the price is hard to beat. I want to order a pair for myself and my son, but I have a bit of a conundrum.  I typically range between 12 US and 13 US depending on the make of shoe. Its weird because it seems to be all over the place with different types of shoes. I would say that ideally, a 12.5 would be perfect as often a 12 is a bit short and a 13 sometimes leaves nearly 3/4" between my big toe and the toe of the shoe and its almost impossible for me to find a 12.5 when I shop for shoes locally. That being said, their sizing chart only shows up to a 12.5 US and it is recommended to order a half size larger. Are there any of you that have the same size range and have had success with that size? 

Good point, Shawn.  I would go with the 12.5 size and see how they fit.  If they are a bit tight there are products that may help in stretching them if needed like this one on Amazon.  If you get them to the "ideal" width, I would suggest using shoe (not boot) stretchers to keep them from shrinking, and installing them after each use,

28 minutes ago, Bootlegger137 said:

As the wave doesn’t open for a few days, might be worth emailing them asking about doing a size 13. Worst they can say is “no,” which is always the answer to a question not asked. ;)

Good point. 

I just placed my order and they do offer a size 13 US. While the site was in catalog mode, their size chart did not show this; however, now that they are open, size 13 is available in the drop down menu. My concerns appear to have been unwarranted.

• Like 2

I just realized that the wrong color was selected on the order. I guess I was overexcited to get my order in. I immediately emailed Victor to request a color change from black to white. I’ll be nervous until I hear back and hopefully this won’t be an issue since my sale status is still pending. I feel like quite the idiot. I would hate to have to paint two brand new pairs of IB boots. :blush:

5 hours ago, Firedog said:

I just realized that the wrong color was selected on the order. I guess I was overexcited to get my order in. I immediately emailed Victor to request a color change from black to white. I’ll be nervous until I hear back and hopefully this won’t be an issue since my sale status is still pending. I feel like quite the idiot. I would hate to have to paint two brand new pairs of IB boots. :blush:

It happens to the best of us, normally response time is quite good so if you don't hear anything in the next couple of days just reach out again, they are usualy pretty flat out for the first few days of ordering each month ;)  

1 hour ago, gmrhodes13 said:

It happens to the best of us, normally response time is quite good so if you don't hear anything in the next couple of days just reach out again, they are usualy pretty flat out for the first few days of ordering each month ;)  

I can imagine so. From what I hear, they provide a high quality product. I’m excited to get my hands on them and feet in them.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I was just about to start a similar topic, but saw this one. Thought I'd weigh in here to see what the experts can suggest!

My problem is: Imperial Boots is the go-to these days, but they top out at US13. Sadly I'm needing a size US14. I can't imagine any of the vetted already-made-TK-boot suppliers make a size US14. Does anyone? Failing that, what have other long-footed stormtroopers done? I've got pair of size-13 TK Boots that I'm *heartbroken* I can no longer fit into!

Does anyone make size 14 stormtrooper boots? (Or am I going to have to find some Chelseas and paint them?--I really don't want to go that route.) 

Thanks, all!

6 minutes ago, JAYSONCOMGUY said:

I was just about to start a similar topic, but saw this one. Thought I'd weigh in here to see what the experts can suggest!

My problem is: Imperial Boots is the go-to these days, but they top out at US13. Sadly I'm needing a size US14. I can't imagine any of the vetted already-made-TK-boot suppliers make a size US14. Does anyone? Failing that, what have other long-footed stormtroopers done? I've got pair of size-13 TK Boots that I'm *heartbroken* I can no longer fit into!

Does anyone make size 14 stormtrooper boots? (Or am I going to have to find some Chelseas and paint them?--I really don't want to go that route.) 

Thanks, all!

You could try CrowProps https://crowprops.bigcartel.com/product/jhodpur-tk-white-short-boots

103576553_2637182413266521_8856147226119

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JAYSONCOMGUY said:

OMG, this is perfect! I'd much rather avoid painting boots. Crowprops doesn't list available sizes, though. Do they make size 14?--how would I let them know?

I appreciate you!

He does custom sizes, or did do, you can message him to check via website  https://crowprops.bigcartel.com/contact   or FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/108653819216581/user/1797631775/

• Like 1