Greetings from West Palm Beach Florida

Jerax

Sold all my trooping equipment years ago to dedicate my time to the family. Now that I have some time to spare I decided to build a fresh set of White Armor. Ordered a set from Ata Works and its in transit as I type, still no luck with locating Boots .       I was a member of the Everglades squad when it first started in South Florida , don't know if they even exist anymore.    Anyway I'm going to be hanging around trying to get back into the swing of things.  

IMG_5216.JPG

• Like 1

Hello and welcome aboard or back, a lot of us use Imperial Boots, they do theirs in runs.

I have ATA, just recently built another set after 7 years of trooping, the original now converted to a sandy.

Looking forward to seeing a build thread from you soon, good luck

Welcome back, Jerome!  For the TK footwear, I can highly recommend Imperial boots.  They are 100% approvable at all levels and very comfortable.  Note that they are made in "waves" (once a month or so) but delivery times are actually quite fast.  The next "wave" for ordering starts on July 3rd, info here:

https://www.imperialboots.com/  These are the ones to look for:  https://www.imperialboots.com/product/421/

One thing I suggest is ordering a size larger than what you normally wear, as they can run a bit small.

• Like 1

Welcome back Jerome. It’s great you are making your back to being a TK. I just assembled an ATA helmet which I bought years ago as a practice build. The ABS still looks fresh and new after sitting in  a box for 5 years. 
For boots, go with what Joseph and Glen recommend, Imperial Boots. I just bought a pair in December 2019 for my sandy and they are very comfortable. Still breaking them in while I work on the costume. Price is good too. Best of luck with your armor. Certainly visit the FISD builds when you can, it’s a great motivator. See you on the forum! Feel free to reach out to ask questions when you need help. 

Welcome back, Jerome! I too and working on an ATA kit, though it's my first project with shiny white ABS. In case it'd be helpful to you, here's a thread I created to consolidate all my saved resources for my build. I consider it to be an All-In-One compilation of resources (though ever a work in progress, of course), and I included quite a few links to ATA builds and higher level approval request threads.

Looking forward to following along on your build and progressing with an ATA kit alongside you!

On 7/6/2020 at 4:45 PM, MaskedVengeance said:

Welcome back, Jerome! I too and working on an ATA kit, though it's my first project with shiny white ABS. In case it'd be helpful to you, here's a thread I created to consolidate all my saved resources for my build. I consider it to be an All-In-One compilation of resources (though ever a work in progress, of course), and I included quite a few links to ATA builds and higher level approval request threads.

Looking forward to following along on your build and progressing with an ATA kit alongside you!

Thank you