New Old Member?

Or is it "Old New Member?"

Eh...anyway...I've been a forum member for about 4 years now, and have posted occasionally. I primarily joined so I could research my AM2.0 kit build for MEPD :td::

XL2dZor.jpg

Now, I'll finally be building a bright, shiny white ANH Stunt TK to Centurion level (AM4.5)...with a stop at EIB1K along the way.  :duim:

I'll be starting a build thread, and hope to keep it updated. I'm very bad at taking pics of things in process...be it vacations or builds (this will be my 6th costume overall, and 1st build thread :blink:).

Thanks for reading my rambling. ;)

BTW...looking for a basic, current FISD patch or 2 for my helmet bag. :icon_beg:

• Like 3

Hello and welcome back, looking forward to seeing your build, sorry I can't help with any patches

• Like 1

Welcome back and so great to hear you are aiming to be in the first 1000 EI, I wish you the best of luck in your journey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Bootlegger137 said:

Or is it "Old New Member?"

Eh...anyway...I've been a forum member for about 4 years now, and have posted occasionally. I primarily joined so I could research my AM2.0 kit build for MEPD :td::

Now, I'll finally be building a bright, shiny white ANH Stunt TK to Centurion level (AM4.5)...with a stop at EIB1K along the way.  :duim:

I'll be starting a build thread, and hope to keep it updated. I'm very bad at taking pics of things in process...be it vacations or builds (this will be my 6th costume overall, and 1st build thread :blink:).

Thanks for reading my rambling. ;)

BTW...looking for a basic, current FISD patch or 2 for my helmet bag. :icon_beg:

Welcome, looking forward to checking out your build page!

I'm thinking of picking up an AM4.5 kit myself as my ATA Works kit is a tad small on me. Thinking of turning it into a TD.

Good Luck on your way to Centurion!.

• Like 1