Stormtroopers The true story by Lindsay and Brian Muir

vadersculptor

Yup, mine arrived yesterday as well, and I squeezed in the first couple chapters after putting the baby to sleep last night. Anybody in the States who ordered in the first run should be getting their copies shortly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
On 6/25/2020 at 12:04 PM, vadersculptor said:

Hot off the press this week! The true story of how the iconic Stormtroopers were created , which subsequently led to a high profile multimillion pound court case.

With the endless controversy and conflicting stories reported in the media and on the internet, this book reveals the facts from the crew on the production in 1976

Hit the link for your signed preorder https://www.brianmuirvadersculptor.com/store/c1/Featured_Products.html

8196C1FA-3F8B-48B8-B737-3A6FCD2CDE49.jpeg

This book made a good impression on critics. She was studied by both fans and lovers of science fiction. When I wrote write my literature review using https://papersowl.com/write-my-literature-review, I took this book as the basis of my work. Because everyone chooses the classic literature of famous classical authors. I wanted to highlight my work in some way and therefore I decided to write it according to a modern book. The result came out great and I'm happy with it.

This is a cool book, I just ordered it, I want to give it to my brother for the New Year this year.

Edited by STIFan

It's amazing just how much info. is included in this book... not just about TKs and our history, but about Mr. Muir's life and experience.  Just finished up reading it for the third time a few weeks ago.

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Greg Sickmeier said:

Is this still available to purchase?

Still on the website

https://www.brianmuirvadersculptor.com/store/c10/Lindsay_and_Brian's_book_'Stormtroopers%2C_the_true_story'.html

13 minutes ago, Greg Sickmeier said:

Is this still available to purchase?

Doh, found the link above.... 

Ordered and on its way. 

A bit of Stormtrooper history. I wonder if George Lucus drew any of his inspiration of the dark side from history... :dancing-trooper:

At the end of World War One many German soldiers became members of the Freikorps ad hoc right-wing militia groups used to break up Communist meetings and prevent a Communist uprising.

In 1920 the newly formed German Workers’ Party needed its own militia group to protect party members from hecklers and opponents. Some Freikorps members joined the party and took on this role. One such person was Ernst Röhm, a former Bavarian Army Captain. Originally called Ordnertruppe, they were re-formed as the Turn-und Sportabteilung (Sport and Gymnastic Division).

On 4th November 1921 the Nazi party held a large meeting. Large numbers of demonstrators against Hitler and the Nazi Party were prevented from disrupting the meeting by the Turn-und Sportabteilung. Following this event they became known as Sturm Abteilung (Stormtroopers) abbreviated to SA.

Hitler’s Stormtroopers wore a uniform of khaki brown shirts with swastika armband on left arm, khaki brown trousers with, brown belt, brown combat boots and khaki brown peaked cap with red trim. They were often called by the nickname Brownshirts because of the brown shirts they wore.

Edited by Greg Sickmeier
  • Like 2