TK-33348 Requesting ANH Hero Centurion Status (TM) [468]

Name: Peter Telep

TK-33348

Forum Name: 4Runner

Florida Garrison, Makaze Squad

Armor Maker: TMprops

Helmet Maker: TMprops

Cloth Belt Maker: Rob Kittel (Imperial Issue)

Neck Seal Maker: Darman’s Props

Boot Maker: Imperial Boots

Silicone Hand guards: JustJoseph

Blaster Maker: Pretorian Blasters

Holster Maker: Darman’s Props

Height: 5’ 10”

Weight: 165lbs

TK Type: ANH Hero

Mentors:

Gary Collins Sr.

Derek Zink

Gary Collins

Daniel Branton

NOTE: I followed the Centurion photo checklist document for this submission but also added in extra photos at the end to detail my build. Thanks for your consideration!

B2wsl4l.jpgOtpOimI.jpg

pKuo3yy.jpgXk5ErZc.jpg

pEL5SuN.jpgDWmUnpV.jpgr6M7UDj.jpg

JgRF5P9.jpg

4cwuCtp.jpg

NZVpTr8.jpgaLDV588.jpg

x5DmOYR.jpg

XUld30y.jpg

Ernyojs.jpgZW5npNF.jpg

2GL88yG.jpg

xlV76Ju.jpg

ajVUUSc.jpg4Z2dSym.jpg

TRY8IWh.jpg

nweTnYs.jpg4IoXbwO.jpg

m5P1k79.jpg3ORq4sp.jpg

H1J8N2Y.jpg

v8BtzPf.jpg

n5uf4NQ.jpg

Oj0oDbb.jpg

EgOYJkJ.jpg

SJT306v.jpg

4ADL8A5.jpguk9jblZ.jpg

b30WubP.jpg

ndBmo5y.jpg

MQs7u5m.jpg

jx2Bs1h.jpgcMuziks.jpg

xDDCkjn.jpgGNZogtO.jpg

A few extra photos to detail my build:

xi8p9iR.jpgCctKXdT.jpg

RKVcU7Q.jpg

QO8UKWh.jpg

wHCqrEE.jpgZdyE0qc.jpg

And the team who made it all happen, from left to right: Kendall (photographer), Peter (plastic spaceman), Nancy (the boss!), and Lauren (expert Stormtrooper handler). Pups from left to right are Luke, Khole, and Charlie!

cglcO9z.jpg

Special thanks to Sha Sha and Joseph for expertly guiding me through this process!

TK-33348 humbling submitting my application. Thank you very much for your time!

Edited by 4Runner
  • Like 2

Beautiful build. You may want to add a photo of your D ring in case it's asked for ;) 

D-ring mounted on the rear.

• Like 1

Wow, Peter... just WOW!  This is one of the best submissions I've seen in a long time... a fantastic build with crisp, clear photos.  You nailed it, brother!  (I just wish I would have known you were going for Hero before you ordered the hand guards).  GREAT job!  :jc_doublethumbup:

• Like 1

12 hours ago, justjoseph63 said:

Wow, Peter... just WOW!  This is one of the best submissions I've seen in a long time... a fantastic build with crisp, clear photos.  You nailed it, brother!  (I just wish I would have known you were going for Hero before you ordered the hand guards).  GREAT job!  :jc_doublethumbup:

Thanks, Joseph! I appreciate the kind words. I really enjoyed building this kit and learned a lot from so many people along the way! Honestly, I'd forgotten that you make the "Han" style hand guards and probably would've picked up a pair of those (even though in my costuming fantasy mind I'm trying to imitate Luke, LOL). But hell, I'll save a few pennies and grab some down the road just so I have them as well. I'm assuming Sha Sha will do my official review, and again, thanks so much for your time and help. It's been a really positive experience and certainly heightened my love of Star Wars (even as I scrutinize the armor of every trooper in every film I see now, ha ha). Take care! 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, justjoseph63 said:

Wow, Peter... just WOW!  This is one of the best submissions I've seen in a long time... a fantastic build with crisp, clear photos.  You nailed it, brother! 

I totally agree! I appreciate your attention to detail and that is a gorgeous kit - congrats!

• Like 1

Hi Peter,

Thanks for your application! Great job on the curvature of the shoulder straps - it's tiny details like these that really take our armors to the next level.

CRL and Centurion Application Requirements

All required photos are now in and, after review, we are pleased to welcome you to Centurion! On behalf of the DO team and myself, many congratulations! :duim: 

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly

In this area we discuss areas that could benefit from additional improvement. Note that we consider both text (CRL) and pictures (screen caps/reference images) when reviewing submissions

We have nothing more to add here. :)

Congratulations again on reaching Centurion, and Happy (belated) Father's Day!

• Like 1

• shashachu changed the title to TK-33348 Requesting ANH Hero Centurion Status (TM) [468]
19 minutes ago, MaskedVengeance said:

Congrats Peter! Well done, Professor!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks so much. It was a quite a ride! But I enjoyed it immensely! :-)

1 hour ago, shashachu said:

Hi Peter,

Thanks for your application! Great job on the curvature of the shoulder straps - it's tiny details like these that really take our armors to the next level.

CRL and Centurion Application Requirements

All required photos are now in and, after review, we are pleased to welcome you to Centurion! On behalf of the DO team and myself, many congratulations! :duim: 

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly

In this area we discuss areas that could benefit from additional improvement. Note that we consider both text (CRL) and pictures (screen caps/reference images) when reviewing submissions

We have nothing more to add here. :)

Congratulations again on reaching Centurion, and Happy (belated) Father's Day!

Thanks so very, very much, Sha Sha for your guidance and encouragement! I wasn't even sure I could get basic approval when I began, let alone EIB and Centurion! Needless to say I am thrilled and looking forward to getting out there and trooping with my squad. After all, we're here to put smiles on faces and spread our love and joy of Star Wars to everyone! I look forward to more builds and for continued contributions to the FISD and the 501st. Thanks again!!!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ukswrath said:

Congratulations Peter, welcome to the elite :salute::dancing-trooper:

Thanks, Tony! Not sure if I'm worthy, but I do like cutting, sanding, and gluing plastic, LOL! Thanks again!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, CableGuy said:

Superb work, Peter. You’ve really earned this award through hard work and great research. Welcome to Centurion, brother. emoji1303.pngemoji16.png

Thanks again Dan. I really appreciate your help and your friendship!!! 

• Like 1