Wolf’s Build Thread - KB Props - TFA

WhiteWolf

The box is here so I can finally get started. Placed an order New Year’s Day and afternoon some significant waiting everything is ready to go. Will be posting as progress happens and can’t wait to share. Tips/corrections encouraged. Now... how to take my first steps...

17B070F2-258B-4E02-9AAD-605E7BBDED05.jpeg

• Like 1

Congratulations future trooper !! :jc_doublethumbup:  looking forward for your build thread.

Post tons of photos , ask questions, measure twice or more, cut and glue once.  

Take a look to the following section to have an idea of the building process.

Fisrt order Builds

Cheers  :salute:

Ok. So the yoke design changed into one piece.  Convenient! I cut out the head and trimmed the back plate as well. I’m way too afraid to do cut the arm holes till I get further along in the build and do proper measurements on them. I think I’ll pause here on the body and start cutting out limbs next. Also. I’m covered in plastic. 

D9D236EC-E148-4B2D-A38E-71FABD79DD00.jpeg

• Like 2

On ‎6‎/‎17‎/‎2020 at 3:18 PM, WhiteWolf said:

Ok. So the yoke design changed into one piece.  Convenient! I cut out the head and trimmed the back plate as well. I’m way too afraid to do cut the arm holes till I get further along in the build and do proper measurements on them. I think I’ll pause here on the body and start cutting out limbs next. Also. I’m covered in plastic. 

D9D236EC-E148-4B2D-A38E-71FABD79DD00.jpeg

If your head will fit through the hole, leaving the inner chest in the condition it is would be awesome. That said, I've only seen a couple of people pull that off. Really looking forward to seeing what you come up with.