ForeverFan requesting Pre-Approval

TK88667

NFORMATION:

1. First/Last Name:  Ken Schafer

2. Future Garrison/Squad/Outpost:  Southern California Garrison / Los Angeles Garrison

3. Armour Maker:  Anovos

4. Helmet Maker:  Anovos

5. Cloth Belt Maker:  Trooperbay

6. Neck Seal Maker:  TheCostumeBase

7. Boot Maker:  Funtasma (Imperial Boots ordered - waiting for arrival)

9. Blaster Maker:  Rubys (customized)

11. Height: 6'-1"

12. Weight: 210

13. TK Type: ANH Stunt

14. Name(s) of any Trooper(s) who significantly helped with your build: Justjoseph63, Kalani Patterson, 

Hello all, 

Thanks in advance for the feedback.  Want to get approved for Basic then apply for EIB once my boots arrive (hoping to make it to the first 1K EIB by year end).  Any feedback is welcomed and appreciated.

f4JNrvH.jpg

BBZWWUx.jpg

SeJkpgg.jpg

mAOT7Cs.jpg

MQ6kcSq.jpg

OSawYs5.jpg

vKaTRAs.jpg

cEn5xEn.jpg

UzCyrl6.jpg

HzcSRl5.jpg

K7QWMGr.jpg

hHQqErt.jpg

2cF3LNe.jpg

bzY9Ru6.jpg

Edited by ForeverFanFirstTimeRecruit
add more words
  • Like 1

Nice work, one thing that stood out is and area in front of your right ear, may be a reflection though

K7QWMGr.jpg

5 minutes ago, gmrhodes13 said:

Nice work, one thing that stood out is and area in front of your right ear, may be a reflection though

K7QWMGr.jpg

Q, No it's not completely a reflection - there is a bit of a flaw in the helmet.  This is my first build so I didn't have anything to compare it against.  But it was definitely more deformed than the left side when I received the pieces to put them together.  Almost looked like there was a patch from the mold?  

19HAZL2.jpg  

u05RaZk.jpg  

When placing the ear it seemed to angle back, and exposed some of the rough patches in the mold.  Again, this is my first build so I didn't have anything to compare it against. 

2 hours ago, ForeverFanFirstTimeRecruit said:

But it was definitely more deformed than the left side when I received the pieces to put them together.  Almost looked like there was a patch from the mold?  

Yes It looks like a mold issue.  Anyway , It shouldn't be a problem for approval. 

• Like 1

Normally the ear will cover these areas really depends on where you align the front and back, if it is picked you could adjust the gap, tilting the backplate downwards would close the gap.

It may be worth checking with your GML (garrison membership liaison) 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Congratulations and welcome to the ranks trooper, you can request higher access here 

which you will need to do before applying for EIB ;) 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, gmrhodes13 said:

Congratulations and welcome to the ranks trooper, you can request higher access here 

which you will need to do before applying for EIB ;) 

Thanks Q.  I submitted this evening.  Looking forward to new adventures serving the empire!

• Like 1

Congratulations Ken, next stop EI.

Welcome to Legion and don't forget to request 501st access to our forums so you can see more sections.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, justjoseph63 said:

Way to go, Ken!  Welcome to the Legion, Trooper!  (I'm looking forward to that EI submission now) ;).

Absolutely!  Thanks Joseph

1 hour ago, Sly11 said:

Congratulations Ken, next stop EI.

Welcome to Legion and don't forget to request 501st access to our forums so you can see more sections.

Thank you Andrew.  Submitted for 501 access last night, so I'll wait a few days to confirm.  Do they send a separate email, or do I need to check back on my post to that page?

9 hours ago, ForeverFanFirstTimeRecruit said:

Thank you Andrew.  Submitted for 501 access last night, so I'll wait a few days to confirm.  Do they send a separate email, or do I need to check back on my post to that page?

You have been upgraded ;) 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, gmrhodes13 said:

You have been upgraded ;) 

Thanks for the intel Q.  now "move along... nothing to see here"  haha!

• Like 1